Colorado will have new dc; bunch in portal

swingman

Reaction score

Dorrell kept Sommers from Tucker staff...will get his own guy now.

I wonder why Tucker didn't take Sommers with him to Mich St? Or why Sommers wanted to stay in Boulder? (not sure which is closer to the truth)

Tucker ended up hiring a guy who had been DC for Bohl at NDSU and then again at Wyoming, then in 2019 was DC for Kliemann at K-State.

Last edited:

I love getting P5 opponents for early non conference games. I'd be happy to return to an 8 game conference schedule if at least one non-con game could be guaranteed to be a P5 opponent.

I love the Colorado game, Pac12 opponent, get a P5 win hopefully right away. Great opportunity for the program.

I love getting P5 opponents for early non conference games. I'd be happy to return to an 8 game conference schedule if at least one non-con game could be guaranteed to be a P5 opponent.

A B1G/SEC challenge played on Week 3 would be incredible. Will probably never happen because of the SEC/ACC rivalry games, but imagine:
Ohio State-Alabama
Indiana-TAM
Florida-Iowa
Wisconsin-Auburn
MN-LSU
PSU-Missouri
Maryland-Ole Miss
Nebraska-Kentucky
Rutgers-Tennessee
Purdue-Arkansas
Michigan-Mississippi State
Illinois-South Carolina
Michigan State-Vandy

The top and bottom may be a little one-sided, but the 3-11 or so would be fantastic games.

You're kind of already getting your wish. The next nine years have a P5 non conference opponent (if you count BYU in 2025).

Top Bottom