Colorado Game Seating

Oregon Gopher

Guardian of the Western Front
Reaction score
Thought I’d start a thread solely dedicated for folks to announce how many tickets they procured (maybe cost per ticket and source of the tix (stub hub etc)) and in which sections they’re located in. Figured the other thread can e for travel, lodging, restaurants and bars?

I’m still trying to get off call to enable me to make the trip but will hopefully buying soon so knowing where folks are sitting will certainly be helpful! Thanks in advance.

Section 109. Tickets were $65 plus a bunch of fees through stubhub. I took care of the tickets but not the hotel etc. so no idea on that.

Thought I’d start a thread solely dedicated for folks to announce how many tickets they procured (maybe cost per ticket and source of the tix (stub hub etc)) and in which sections they’re located in. Figured the other thread can e for travel, lodging, restaurants and bars?

I’m still trying to get off call to enable me to make the trip but will hopefully buying soon so knowing where folks are sitting will certainly be helpful! Thanks in advance.
Bought through the U. The legal scalpers fees are $20 plus. Support the U, in the end it is more fun to be with other fans.

Bought through the U. The legal scalpers fees are $20 plus. Support the U, in the end it is more fun to be with other fans.
Is my understanding of the gopher ticket availability correct? According to the gopher ticket office: everyone has until mid-August to get their orders in - no tickets will be given out until that time. Getting your order in early does not guarantee tickets or put you in the front of the ticket line - everything is based on the Gopher Score number of the submitter. Was quoted $72/ticket (including all fees). Can request up to 8 tickets. Do I really want to wait until mid-August for gopher ticket verification (vs. doing something like stubhub now) when I need to start plane/hotel reservations, etc.?

Is my understanding of the gopher ticket availability correct? According to the gopher ticket office: everyone has until mid-August to get their orders in - no tickets will be given out until that time. Getting your order in early does not guarantee tickets or put you in the front of the ticket line - everything is based on the Gopher Score number of the submitter. Was quoted $72/ticket (including all fees). Can request up to 8 tickets. Do I really want to wait until mid-August for gopher ticket verification (vs. doing something like stubhub now) when I need to start plane/hotel reservations, etc.?
"In order to be seated based on Gopher Score, your ticket request must be submitted by the priority deadline of each game. Any requests after that date will be seated based on remaining inventory.

The Gopher Ticket Office reserves the right to reduce or eliminate ticket requests at its discretion."

As long as you put in before the deadline I'm sure you will get tickets they are using gopher score to determine row and sections

Couldn’t you buy tickets elsewhere in mid-august if for some reason the gophers were unable to get you tickets?

You are correct. They get roughly 3K to sell and occasionally a few more. They go down the list based on score to determine if you will get your order filled and then place you in the "best" seats in the visitor section. Just buy from the U and if you do not get any, this game will be wide open.

I have two tickets, got them through GopherSports.com

Are we expecting this game to sell out? Unsure how Colorado is typically for tickets?

Are we expecting this game to sell out? Unsure how Colorado is typically for tickets?

I'd be very surprised if it sells out. I guess coming off COVID there is no telling, but historically CU has only really sold out when the team is very good or for big rivalries (Nebraska in the past or more likely USC or Oregon if they are good). College football is quite a ways down peoples' priority list in Colorado.

Ticket demand is going to be fairly similar to our stadium, or perhaps a little tougher. Folsom Field seats about 51K and they were drawing anywhere from 43-52K for their home games in 2018-19. Who knows if that's a lot of sold but empty seats or a count of actual butts?

CU's also a plane ride away for all their conference foes so they do have a consistent local fanbase.

Ticket demand is going to be fairly similar to our stadium, or perhaps a little tougher. Folsom Field seats about 51K and they were drawing anywhere from 43-52K for their home games in 2018-19. Who knows if that's a lot of sold but empty seats or a count of actual butts?

CU's also a plane ride away for all their conference foes so they do have a consistent local fanbase.

I think you're talking about the year they made a run to the Pac 12 title game? The bottom fell out badly the next year and there were a lot more empty seats.

If they beat A&M, this game could def sell out. If they get waxed, I'd be pretty surprised if it's more than 45-46k in the seats.

Just FYI, you can now buy tickets through U of Colorado ticket office. Lower bowl on Gophers side are $80 to $150 plus small fees. We are in 103 in row 18, 4 seats left of section 104 for $80 each. The U is selling in 101 and 102 so will be close to our fans but close to 20 yard line.

Section 219, through stubhub, just under $100 a piece. The seats in 217-220 offer a nice view of the mountains.

Top Bottom