COLLEGE GAME DAY RETURNS TO MINNESOTA

So what are the "rules" for Game Day? I haven't been turning in on TV to watch it so far this year. Can fans attend?

And to think back to the beginning of the season a year ago, Minnesota was one of a handful of schools College Game Day had never broadcast from and now they are back to back in regular season games. Crazy!

From what I've seen from Gameday....the crew hosts from inside the stadiums. Closed off to fans.

Email from the gophers:

"Due to COVID-19 health & safety guidelines, the show will take place within TCF Bank Stadium with no general public in attendance.

And to think back to the beginning of the season a year ago, Minnesota was one of a handful of schools College Game Day had never broadcast from and now they are back to back in regular season games. Crazy!

When will Wake Forest get their due?

Even in a hype video Harblow looks like he's whining.

Waiting for highwayman's wet blanket post...

Reactions: Go4

He's gotta put on a Goldy head, right? And are they having guest hosts this year? I vote for Brock

1602989700558.png

Are any dinkytown bars open to booze at??

Michael Osterholm from the U’s Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy for guest picker.

Chip Lohmiller can get the parents to Do the Gopher

Anyone know when the last time the Gophers were favored against Michigan?

Last time I was tailgating and at the game. I was so sour after that game I just deleted my DVR recording of the show after watching a little bit of it later. Hate covid for many things including keeping us out of the stadium for big games like this but at least I’ll be able to enjoy the whole show this time, watching it real time prior to some driveway tailgating at home.

Just so happy that both Gameday and the game itself confirmed for live broadcast on British TV. Hopefully we will get some of the Friday night games too. ‘High Risk Area Lockdown’ just became a little more tolerable. Row The Boat! Ski-U-Mah!

Top Bottom