College Basketball Transfer Portal Thread - 2024

Would be interesting. Avg 12 & 8 as a FR. Would have 3 years of eligibility remaining. 6'7 wing.
26% from 3 isn't great but we could use more wings and getting a guy with multiple years left would be appealing (even though with the current system there is no telling if he will be around for those extra years wherever he decides to go next).

Likely something to do with how much money he could get. Would not surprise me if there is tampering involved and he knows exactly where he’s going.
Maybe Memphis is calling...

Would be interesting. Avg 12 & 8 as a FR. Would have 3 years of eligibility remaining. 6'7 wing.
Obligatory pic

the-manhattan-transfer-promo-print-.jpg

That's not sarcasm on this board.

Fran McCaffery must not have enough experience either.

McCaffery didn't have a lot of guys leave. Perkins wanted more money and Iowa couldn't furnish it. I'm not sure why McCaffery's son left but I'm sure they talked it over and Dad is fine with it. The only other player he lost was a guard who averaged 13 minutes per game.

Sad to admit, but our neighbors to the east are more like us than we care to admit. My guess is their people are not much more hip on paying players out of their hard earned dollars than we are. A source very close to Badger program told me last year that the system “unsustainable” and it’s worse now.
Built!

Duke transfer Mark Mitchell commits to Missouri. That's gonna be a tough game next year with what they brought in and have coming in out of HS.

At some point it’s also gotta be about the best chance at winning when it gets late into their careers.

MN isn’t a blue blood but we’ve shown improvement and the core is mostly intact. WVU was 9-23 this year and lost 3 guys that play major minutes.

If we can offer some sort of NIL with 20+ minutes a game and a real shot at a fun, tournament season I think we got a chance

I can contribute a membership to GoperHole. What’s the valuation?

Duke transfer Mark Mitchell commits to Missouri. That's gonna be a tough game next year with what they brought in and have coming in out of HS.
Have to give them (whoever them is, NIL, coach etc) is, they went winless in conference and they were fed up, seemingly paying for all of the studs! That game certainly got tougher for sure.

Have to give them (whoever them is, NIL, coach etc) is, they went winless in conference and they were fed up, seemingly paying for all of the studs! That game certainly got tougher for sure.

Yeah, basically a brand new team. 4 incoming transfers(all pretty high level), 5 incoming HS recruits. My guess is we'll be underdogs by the time that game is played.

We have to get Christian Reeves in here and let the former teammates Duke it out.

Top Bottom