College Basketball Transfer Portal Thread - 2024

Former Gopher Jaden Henley to UNLV, via DePaul.

Who's his 4th school in 2025-26?

Henley has some real opportunities for setting records in his future.

He already may be among the most losing players of all those who have played two years. His current record stands at 12-51 (.190).

Will he do as you suggest and end up playing for four different schools in four years? If those schools manage miserable records, he could end up as one of the losingest players in NCAA history and manage to do that while playing for four different programs!

I don’t see why not he started in the Big Ten and Big East he had a stretch during Big East conference play where he averaged 15 points a game

Yeah, he started at the beginning of the season for De Paul and then was demoted to the bench. When the interim coach took over he eventually was placed back in the starting lineup and played fairly well in the latter part of the season.

Yeah, he started at the beginning of the season for De Paul and then was demoted to the bench. When the interim coach took over he eventually was placed back in the starting lineup and played fairly well in the latter part of the season.
from the looks of it 23 of 32 starts and improved play during BigEast conference play I’m sure he will do well in the Mountain West

Missed again

I'm not sure we even took a real swing here. I don't call it a miss unless at least a visit is scheduled.

This goes to show what reputation can do though. Despite how badly Louisville has done in the last three years and despite the coach firing and mass exodus, they still can attract premium players.

Western Kentucky and former Purdue wing Brandon Newman might be worth a look for the Gophers.

I’m becoming disillusioned and have fleeting thoughts of Payne returning. (No limits to my idiocy when the portal is open. Kind of in direct proportion to how many players are in the portal.)
The Portal does what The Portal does when The Portal wants to do it. It is weightless. Formless. It is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. It giveth, it taketh and sometimes it returneth.

Only The Portal knows. The Portal will tell us when The Portal is ready to tell us.

The Portal has not yet made a decision.

We were never in his top schools and Louisville throws A LOT of money around. They didn’t miss because they were never an option
To some it is a miss if we contacted a player and they don't come here. Even though the portal is insane and tons of schools are reaching out to the same players.

Top Bottom