Coils or No Coils for Saturday?

PJparty

Reaction score
I really think that the Gophers should make sure that the heating coils are turned on for Saturday's game. I've been hearing reports that we are not going to turn the coils on and I think with our team speed, the coils would make us much more effective on both sides of the ball.

Heating coils could be the difference!

Gophers 27 - Wolverines 24

(I can't wait for Saturday night)

They would have to reinstall the Coils.
After they removed them, they were purchased by none-other than legendary sportswriter Sid Hartman.

With his recent passing, the coils will have to go through probate before they can be sold or donated back to the University of Minnesota.

I hear Dave Mona is challenging the estate, so this won't be settled for two to three years. No truth to the rumors that Gaylords' own Mike Maxx has already broken into the Hartman compound to remove the coils prior to auction.

They would have to reinstall the Coils.
After they removed them, they were purchased by none-other than legendary sportswriter Sid Hartman.

With his recent passing, the coils will have to go through probate before they can be sold or donated back to the University of Minnesota.

I hear Dave Mona is challenging the estate, so this won't be settled for two to three years. No truth to the rumors that Gaylords' own Mike Maxx has already broken into the Hartman compound to remove the coils prior to auction.

Word on a recent development: the heating coils are going with Sid so that his memorial can stay comfortable well into the future. It's the least we could do - may he rest in peace, and warmth!

Top Bottom