Coach Kill Comments: Sports Huddle

DL65

Reaction score
Recruits Cederic Thompson and David Cobb: Ties/coaches at Colorado told the Gopher staff about Thompson who is from California. He said Thompson is athletic, will play db and runs a 4.5 forty.
David Cobb is a tailback from KIilleen, TX. He committed to Stanford but fell through the cracks on signing day. He runs a 10.7 100 meter dash. Very athletic. Could play running back or db.

Asked if he was done recruiting: Coach Kill llaughed saying he's always recruiting. "Everyday you get up you better be recruiting."

Early morning workouts focus on strength and conditioning: flexibility, running, change of direction drills, and weight training.

Spring practice: We've got to be very basic! Show them how we practice. Fundamental drills - blocking, tackling, using their hands will be stressed.

Defensive coordinator will call defensive plays; offensive coordinator and qb coach will call the offensive plays; and critical calls rest with Coach Kill.

Coach Kill is still in the Naples, FL area and has had seven speaking engagements the past few days.

Just few of his comments.

Go Gophers!!

Love that he is still in FL recruiting and fundraising...get the $$$$ from the snow birds and meet with coaches and kids in the #1 football state!

Always be closing!!!!

What time was he on today? I listened and the wild coach was on at 10 and missed a small portion after that.

He was on shortly after the Sports Huddle began at 9:30 a.m. He's been on at the same time for the past few weeks. I suspect he'll have the same slot for a few more weeks. Just a guess, though.

Go Gophers!!

Did they talk about Brewster and Mason? LOL.;)

Did Sid think he was talking to Lou Holtz?

I learned a funny thing about Sid yesterday. He's still dating. My sister's co-worker's mother is dating Sid or at least was when she told my sister about it. She gives him a real hard time about some of the things he says.

I learned a funny thing about Sid yesterday. He's still dating. My sister's co-worker's mother is dating Sid or at least was when she told my sister about it. She gives him a real hard time about some of the things he says.

Gross.

This right here, is the beauty of Gopherhole. Only here can you get bits like this LOL

This is great!

I'm sure he then gets on the air and says something like "The genious at home wouldn't agree with me but I'm a lot closer to the story than my lesser-half is."

She a close, personal friend? :cool02:

Sid's Dating

Are you saying Sid is still "active" with his dating life?

Top Bottom