Coach K cuts Rondo from team USA

Rondo is an offensive liability. When Kobe can play 8 feet off of the starting PG that is a problem. If Rondo wants to be taken seriously as a PG he needs some jump shot. It is that simple. Other players work on their game and learn to shoot. A jump *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# is a fundamental aspect of basketball. Like dribbling. Rondo needs some jump shot to be an elite PG and I'm not buying his big hands excuse. A guard that can't shoot is like a center who can't rebound.

not really, you guys are old school, while yes most elite gaurds can shoot, some cannot. examples, Rondo, Rose, Wall, evans, these guys are horrid at shooting, theyll have their nights, but consistanly they arent hitting 3 pointers when ever they want. they are all good pgs though

not really, you guys are old school, while yes most elite gaurds can shoot, some cannot. examples, Rondo, Rose, Wall, evans, these guys are horrid at shooting, theyll have their nights, but consistanly they arent hitting 3 pointers when ever they want. they are all good pgs though

All of the Pgs you listed have a jump shot. Derrick rose has a great mid range game. None of them are given 8 foot cushions nor do they shoot 55% from the free throw line. I'm not saying Rondo needs to shoot like Jj reddick. But an N
BA guard should be able to hit wide open jump shots. Your average player at the y can do That.

go look at the video i posted, rondo hits like 7 nba threes in a row, even hoffarber would need a couple trys to get 7 in a row, wall is a worse shot than rondo bank on it. (no pun intended.) hehe :)

Thanks for the link. It seems like some other people's sister, wife, mother, ... have slept with Rondo. You stupid Fu....k. Do you think that Doc comes out and says that Rondo is a PS?

Go Gophers

SMDH @ "The-Real-Truth" because your lightening fast move towards profanity, name-calling (and bad grammar) suggests that I'm getting pretty close to the "truth" about you.

I just gave you "good" info on the Rivers/Rondo relationship. Use it as you will.

Thanks for the link. It seems like some other people's sister, wife, mother, ... have slept with Rondo. You stupid Fu....k. Do you think that Doc comes out and says that Rondo is a PS?

Go Gophers

I don't know many "sientist" that curse like that.

I guess the Stuart Smalley reference brought out your bad side.

Lets give these guys a chance and give them a warm welcome. If they don't deliver like Justine, then start your critical posts. I am a sientist so I only trust the data that comes out of my experiments 1st. If I have no way of doing that experiment, then I would rely on other sources. For now, I support our players and boost their confidence until I am proven wrong.

Look how warm and cuddly you used to be.

I don't know many "sientist" that curse like that.

I guess the Stuart Smalley reference brought out your bad side.

Look how warm and cuddly you used to be.

Too funny. I am not sure which one is better but for you two, I'll use my "sientist" language. For the rest, I'll be Al. Now, get on with your lives and leave this board to the Gopher fans.

I started this post to stop the negative attitude that some of the fans have had recently about recruiting. I just wanted to show them that a player like Rondo would not be all that if he could not be a good team player. Rondo was cut from the team USA because of the bad chemistry that he was going to bring to the team. As coach K told these guys before the 1st practice, this was not about them. If was about the United States of America. You can defend Rondo based on your biased opinion. In my opinion, he is not a good player for a team that wants to set examples like most of Tubby's teams would.

A few days ago, I saw the US team playing against an EU team. In one set play Rondo was totally totally ran over. The next play, I told myself watch this A-hole, he'll go to the basket. Sure enough, he went to the basket and did one of his new fancy fake passes and scored for the US. Yes, we got 2 points but you tell me who he scored these 2 points for. I'd say for Rondo.

Now, if you like this kind of basketball, more power to you. I don't. This is my last post on this subject. I am going back to be scientist. By the way, English is my 2nd language. I have more education than your entire village.

Go Gophers

I am going back to be scientist. By the way, English is my 2nd language. I have more education than your entire village.

Clearly you have superior intellect.

Thanks for the link. It seems like some other people's sister, wife, mother, ... have slept with Rondo. You stupid Fu....k.

What do I get to sit here and write crap about a player that my coach recruited? How many times has it been stated that DJ was a 2-star player? Therefore, stars don't mean jack $hi...

I am going back to be scientist. By the way, English is my 2nd language. I have more education than your entire village.

This last part was, frankly, hilarious.

Anyway, Rondo is a great player who was, for most of the playoffs, the best player on the Celtics. I think Real-Truth's analysis of ego-driven play vs. team-driven play is way off base.

Top Bottom