Clippers Watch Party

bc2211

Reaction score
Hoping to create a place for us to share observations about our two most recent Gopher stars. I don’t keep up with NBA on a daily basis, but I would like to hear what others are seeing/reading about the duo.

To kick it off... the first game of 2021 was last night against the Lakers. Coffee logged one minute and Oturu was a DNP. The clippers veteran centers looked rather efficient in the box score.

Hoping to create a place for us to share observations about our two most recent Gopher stars. I don’t keep up with NBA on a daily basis, but I would like to hear what others are seeing/reading about the duo.

To kick it off... the first game of 2021 was last night against the Lakers. Coffee logged one minute and Oturu was a DNP. The clippers veteran centers looked rather efficient in the box score.
I hope for their sake in development, they get some more minutes this year due to teams trying to load manage. Would be fun to see some Gophers contributing in the NBA

I hope for their sake in development, they get some more minutes this year due to teams trying to load manage. Would be fun to see some Gophers contributing in the NBA
Coffey seemed to earn some time last year. I don’t expect Oturu would be trusted at this point; especially given the weird offseason, but hopefully he gets a chance or two early in the season to prove it.

Clippers were down 50 at the half today. Fifty. Down by 50.

DO with his first NBA bucket. He should pray an extra five minutes tonight and thank the Good Lord he was not drafted by the Timberwolves, the worst franchise in all of sports.

DO with his first NBA bucket. He should pray an extra five minutes tonight and thank the Good Lord he was not drafted by the Timberwolves, the worst franchise in all of sports.
Are you aware of the Washington Football Team?

Are you aware of the Washington Football Team?
Redskins are a better franchise than the TWolves. Both have been to the playoffs 9 times since 1989. The Skins have a Super Bowl win. The Wolves have lost in the first round 8 of 9 times. The Redskins have been competitive much more often than the TWolves.

I think he’ll end up getting a decent contract somewhere. Seems to do well when he plays

Can the second contract of a middling NBA player set he and his family up for life financially? I know it does for the stars, but not sure about middle of the bell curve.

Can the second contract of a middling NBA player set he and his family up for life financially? I know it does for the stars, but not sure about middle of the bell curve.

All depends on what teams think. $2-3 mil per year is a lot of damn money. Look at what end of the bench guys are making

I’ve always assumed the vast majority of these guys still do something to, at the very least, supplement their income.

Redskins are a better franchise than the TWolves. Both have been to the playoffs 9 times since 1989. The Skins have a Super Bowl win. The Wolves have lost in the first round 8 of 9 times. The Redskins have been competitive much more often than the TWolves.
The WFT is a terrible franchise that is just being turned around through no action of the owner

They have more championships, lol they also have 60 more years of existence

For the last 12 years Wolves have been helpless, but prior to that they had a 10 year run where they were among the winningest teams in pro sports, not bad for an expansion franchise.

Not to mention, sexual harassment
Trent Williams situation
The mascot debacle....

LOL

Coffey with an efficient 13 points on 5-6 shooting (2-3 from 3) in 26 minutes Wednesday night. Loss against the Jazz.

hasn’t seen the floor yet tonight as of midway through second quarter. Paul George is back.

Top Bottom