Clemson vs LSU

But who are you picking? You don't have to care to make a pick.
Probably won’t watch. Don’t care. There is too much of the pretty teams shown on tv. No wonder people don’t buy tickets and show up in the BANK.
I only care about the college games the GOPHER. Plays & a few of the MIAC match ups each year....and some local area high school games. I’m a pretty fair to good sports fan, if you ask me. What goes on in some over-hyped game made for gambling and mega buck glitzy commercials that drag the game on for 4 plus hours with fox or ESPN or abc probably won’t be worthy of my not so valuable time and or attention. I’m no big fan of South Carolina or the soggy delta land way down on the Bayou. IF you insist on a score, 56 to 42... it could go either way but most likely the way Vegas calls the odds. Probably very little chance of the underdog winning this one. And I guess it just doesn’t matter much to me.

Last edited:

Clemson.
Trevor L will be the difference as he outplays Joe Burrow.

It's a lose, lose. Don't want Clemson to win, they have a couple recently. The bright side is if they win, then the SEC did not. I do pick LSU though. Won't be watching. I will be in Hawaii and I would rather be on the beach.

LSU is the better team and Joe Burrow is having a magical season, but it is hard to pick against Trevor Lawrence, who has never lost a college game. It seems to be LSU's year and I'll go with LSU by 10.

Clemson. Not necessarily the best athletes (except Lawrence), but the best team.

I’d prefer LSU, as much as me and my family can’t stand the SEC like a lot of people, my Dad always really liked LSU. He always had a soft spot for them, USC, Georgia, and Michigan when they weren’t playing the Gophers. I like LSU, USC, and Michigan when they’re not playing the Gophers (and when Harbaugh isn’t the coach because I can’t stand that dude). I’ll go LSU by 6.

Im going with Clemson, the SEC has won more than enough national titles.

At least it's not Alabama and Clemson again. Go LSU I guess.
Count me as wishing college football could go back to the traditional bowl games followed by a ranking after the games. I tend to not get excited for CFP.

Gotta pull for Clemson here although I love that Cajun coach. Orgeron is almost too good of a caricature to be true.

Clemson is a good team. That said, I'm sick of them in the championship. Hope LSU takes it.

gotta go with LSU, however my heart says lets take down the SEC!!!

Top Bottom