Claim your post for the coaching search!

Dano564

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
With every coaching search, it's important for fans to do their best to catch any tips during the search, and most importantly, spot prospective coach's family members checking out the local sites or shopping for a home.

We also hope to be able to spot coaching candidates visiting our popular Twin Cities establishments.

I am hoping we can be proactive about this so we can do better than we did during the Pitino search.

Working to hack into the FAA today. Can toss an alert on any names so we’ll know the moment they get on a place. Taking a while as I have no idea what I’m doing and using a cell phone. Will report back soon.

edit: if you’re a government official and reading this-I am not hacking anything ;)

Last edited:

Working to hack into the FFA today. Can toss an alert on any names so we’ll know the moment they get on a place. Taking a while as I have no idea what I’m doing and using a cell phone. Will report back soon.

edit: if you’re a government official and reading this-I am not hacking anything ;)
Future Farmers of America? Not sure that will provide much insight on a coaching search ;)

Future Farmers of America? Not sure that will provide much insight on a coaching search ;)
Craig Smith coached in South Dakota...surely his contract required FFA involvement.

Game, set, match, Craig Smith is the new Gophers coach. Gopherhole figured it out first.

I have some FFA ties in my professional network.

Are there a lot of farms in Utah, Arkansas, and near Cleveland St?

Remember when people were tracking planes for Tubby...I think to UVA? And then someone went to Bierman, and he was actually just sitting in his office?

I'm never happy to see someone get fired, it's their livelihood and passion...but man, there's not much that's more exciting than a coaching search.

My sisters best friend (who thinks I was a really good player) works at MOA. Her coworker said she saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt that said Vikings. Cleveland St is the Vikings. Odds are VERY GOOD it is Gates' wife, Jocelyn. Pretty much confirms he is here to sign a contract and will start as soon as Pitino is officially let go. Hard to believe there are any other Vikings people would be supporting, ya know?

Anyway, can shut 'er down now.

Remember when people were tracking planes for Tubby...I think to UVA? And then someone went to Bierman, and he was actually just sitting in his office?

I'm never happy to see someone get fired, it's their livelihood and passion...but man, there's not much that's more exciting than a coaching search.
Whats better for GH traffic: Coaching search or a good team?

My sisters best friend (who thinks I was a really good player) works at MOA. Her coworker said she saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt that said Vikings. Cleveland St is the Vikings. Odds are VERY GOOD it is Gates' wife, Jocelyn. Pretty much confirms he is here to sign a contract and will start as soon as Pitino is officially let go. Hard to believe there are any other Vikings people would be supporting, ya know?

More Gate's sightings. According to this website it looks like he's at Carlson Center right now...

What grade did you earn in your creative writing class?

I'll be heading to the Vu tomorrow night to check out the gir... coaches. I meant coaches.

Top Bottom