Cigars and BBQ viewing party for 10/24 MN v Mich Game!

gophers&guns

Reaction score
A couple of former Gopher Football alumni and I are hosting a little viewing party at the Perfect Ash in Inver Grove Heights on Oct. 24th for those that are interested. Working on finalizing all the details but current plans include some pulled pork sandwiches and sides before and during the game.

If we are lucky enough to host Gameday that Saturday I will open the doors early for those who want to relax with other fans and catch the broadcast with complimentary coffee and donuts. If we don't host Gameday doors will open around 10 and we will have the other games on the five TVs all day until the Gopher game kicks off.

I am working with the owner on posting a link to the event on the company's Facebook page with further details and RSVP stuff. Until then if you're interested in joining just shoot me a PM.

Attachments

• 0A3B5AA2-757E-4E02-8315-31AB0A92596D.JPG
    0A3B5AA2-757E-4E02-8315-31AB0A92596D.JPG
    401.6 KB · Views: 47
  • A7EFED94-DC67-49F5-A370-F8647F1866A4.JPG
    A7EFED94-DC67-49F5-A370-F8647F1866A4.JPG
    350.1 KB · Views: 42
  • EB548C45-C6AD-4E64-9424-98CB9701C21E.JPG
    EB548C45-C6AD-4E64-9424-98CB9701C21E.JPG
    316.7 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: Go4

Keep this away from mplsgopher, 2goph, and writergop they will call police and have you shut down for Covid lawlessness. Then shame you to end of the world

You dipshit. I go out and socialize every weekend and go to restaurants regularly. I'm sorry your 7th-grade education can't fathom that people can live their lives but still follow protocols and wear a mask. Its really not that difficult - for a logical person - to comprehend.

I support the rights of anyone to go out and socialize, under their own tolerance of risk, so long as it meets the maximum allowed public gathering restrictions set by the state. Which I'm sure this will.

Looks like a fun time for those interested, hope you have a blast!

Keep this away from mplsgopher, 2goph, and writergop they will call police and have you shut down for Covid lawlessness. Then shame you to end of the world
Honored to have been mentioned. LOL! Hey I go out as long as I'm protected. Those who have been severely affected by this aren't having any fun with it. In all seriousness I hope you have a great time. Looks to be a great game.

Man, this board is insufferable right now. Awesome invitation by the OP, sweet looking venue to watch a game, and boom...an unnecessary post that's politically charged and taking shots at other posters.

OP, I'd totally check out your event if I was in the TC these days. Looks phenomenal! I'd come early for the food then grab a whiskey and anything by Fuente and watch a Gophers victory!

Man, this board is insufferable right now. Awesome invitation by the OP, sweet looking venue to watch a game, and boom...an unnecessary post that's politically charged and taking shots at other posters.

OP, I'd totally check out your event if I was in the TC these days. Looks phenomenal! I'd come early for the food then grab a whiskey and anything by Fuente and watch a Gophers victory!
No, just WriterGroper and his ilk. You can't possibly be as smart as he is, you need a law.

Cool venue and glad fans will be gathering. Go Gophers !

You dipshit. I go out and socialize every weekend and go to restaurants regularly. I'm sorry your 7th-grade education can't fathom that people can live their lives but still follow protocols and wear a mask. Its really not that difficult - for a logical person - to comprehend.
take your liberal views elsewhere.

I'm good, buddy. Been on this board for decades before you and will be here for decades after you. You can call me "liberal" but I'm pretty sure my views are pretty square in the median of normal society (meaning not a bunch of internet tough guys hiding behind their keyboards trying to see who can post the most outlandish perspectives and opinions for a reaction).
ok big guy...sit at your fucking desk and hen=peck away. decades after me...? really? hahahaha...

<edit>. Ha..oh wait. Let me add 'idiot'. I can just picture you.

Bro, I don't even know you. But I know damn sure you weren't around in the original days of GopherHole.

Besides, who even says "take your liberal views elsewhere"? Wtf is this, "Mississippi Burning"?

Because I said I wear a mask. 😂 you're watching too much OAN, boy.
For sure ... jump to that ...Mississippi burning...? Where the fuck does that come from....that's on you ... not me.

Is the new normal having to call people "the left ....", swear if you don't like what someone posted, call people names, make mockery of someone, and on and on. We've really fallen as to some class along with faith 24/7.

not a cigar smoker either (though I'll fake it), but would love to catch the game with other gopher fans if i could. are you going to have reservations?

Is the new normal having to call people "the left ....", swear if you don't like what someone posted, call people names, make mockery of someone, and on and on. We've really fallen as to some class along with faith 24/7.
It's an internet thing.

People who are pissed off that the world is changing and leaving behind their cherished view of how things should be, take to the internet to lash out, for some reason.

A couple of former Gopher Football alumni and I are hosting a little viewing party at the Perfect Ash in Inver Grove Heights on Oct. 24th for those that are interested. Working on finalizing all the details but current plans include some pulled pork sandwiches and sides before and during the game.

If we are lucky enough to host Gameday that Saturday I will open the doors early for those who want to relax with other fans and catch the broadcast with complimentary coffee and donuts. If we don't host Gameday doors will open around 10 and we will have the other games on the five TVs all day until the Gopher game kicks off.

I am working with the owner on posting a link to the event on the company's Facebook page with further details and RSVP stuff. Until then if you're interested in joining just shoot me a PM.

Looks awesome! I’m hosting people myself otherwise I’d look to make this happen!

Top Bottom