Chris Monter interviews Joe Coleman before his ISU visit

Certainly perception-wise within the state, Coleman and the young Apple Valley kid (if he keeps progressing) are must-gets. The top-shelf in-state kids are the ones Tubby can't let get away. That would be a bad sign if we can't even get the elite Minnesota kids with a proven coach at the helm.

For the record, I think Tubby will get Coleman.

Good interview by Chris. I liked reading this... GH: How about the Gophers?

JC: They’ve got Tubby. They got a great coaching staff. I feel that my relationship has gotten a lot better this year. My brother and my uncle played there. It is home.

I am pretty confident Joe will be a Gopher, but like with any major decision you should still look at all the options available to you. People put a lot of research into buying a new car, I'd hope Joe puts double that effort into choosing a college that he will be attending for up to 4 years. It is definitley not something to be taken lightly.

Tyus was unbelievable this weekend.

Johnny, what is your honest opinion? Do we have a pretty good shot at landing coleman this year and jones down the road? Is Tyus even interested in playing for the Gophers?

Nice interview. I feel like Coleman's decision will probably be make or break for what a lot of gopher fans think of Tubby.

Top Bottom