Charch advocates one & done nba playoffs

golf

Reaction score
Says with no fans owners won't lose as much with fewer games, ratings would be epic if every game was do or die. Would be a lot of fun could maybe let every team in and set up a 32 team bracket. I know it won't happen but wish it would. Especially going up against the NFL and college football long nba series might get lost.

Says with no fans owners won't lose as much with fewer games, ratings would be epic if every game was do or die. Would be a lot of fun could maybe let every team in and set up a 32 team bracket. I know it won't happen but wish it would. Especially going up against the NFL and college football long nba series might get lost.

This would be great and i'd watch as many as I could.

A moderate proposal would be 3-game series with maybe a 5-game finals.

I could support this, it works for college basketball, I think it would be great fun!

This season will carry an asterisk anyway, might as well get crazy with it!

LeBron will fight for normal playoffs to be held. No doubt he wants to compete for his 4th ring - he was having an MVP caliber season.

Who or what is Charch?

Top Bottom