Changing of the guard.

thailleagle and Art Vandelay =

picture.php

I've bookmarked this for laughs...I guess that "quiet confidence" was actually "no confidence" at all, can't hear what doesn't exist, lol...

4 more games & this nightmare is over...

There's something different about this team. Something we haven't seen in Gopherland in a long time. A quiet confidence and comittment to excellence and kicking ass.

I think the skyline boys etal have taken over the personality of this team and I think we're going to like it.

What was he basing this statement on in August? Massive fail, nonetheless.:clap:

Today was one of those days. You know the ones where you take the dog for a walk and there's a bitterly cold wind blowing? The poor pooch is so cold she tries to stay as close to you as possible while peeing and ends up soaking your favorite pair of running shoes. Yeah, the day went down hill from there. I came home and read this thread and laughed till I cried. My wife came in the den and looked at me like she was ready to sign the commitment papers. I was laughing so hard I couldn't speak. God, the love and faith of a die hard fan can be brutally comic. The part that made me laugh the hardest was that I was right there with them. Go Gophers! Yeah Baby Whoooo . Screw that quiet confidence crap. We are going to kick butt and take names ! God I feel like such a Cubs fan.

Quite a life you've created for yourself.

So bookmarking something that was comically inaccurate equates to a life? You either have some low expectations or take the internet too serious...

So Thailleagle

Rubbing something in someones nose is your idea of great fun huh? That does say something about your life. Yea mocking someone is hilarious. I am guessing its probably happened to you alot in your life and it makes you feel better.

Rubbing something in someones nose is your idea of great fun huh? That does say something about your life. Yea mocking someone is hilarious. I am guessing its probably happened to you alot in your life and it makes you feel better.

Miss a few hugs when you were a kid? It's the internet...calm down, lol...

I see

You can say anything you want because its the internet. There arent human beings on the other side. Now i get it.

Granted we all have posted stuff that comes back in our face, but I thought of this post right away when things were going bad for the Gophers. Schnoodler always posts with the glass half full when it comes to this program while others are way on the negative end. I'm more in the middle and posted big concerns about the defense before the season started, but hoped the offense could carry the team this year. Hopefully with the new coach things will turn around and posts like this will come true.

So does how we conduct ourselves when noone is watching, or when we can post with relative anonymity mean nothing? Your post was designed to get a negative reaction and you got called on it. That seems appropriate, even on the internet.

I love the irony when a troll gets flipped on and then gets all defensive.

Son, its the internet don't get so mad.

LOL@this thread...

EL...

OH...

EL...

I've bookmarked this for laughs...I guess that "quiet confidence" was actually "no confidence" at all, can't hear what doesn't exist, lol...

4 more games & this nightmare is over...

Anybody know what the record for "LOL"'s in one thread by one poster is?

Top Bottom