CBS: Chris Simms: 'I may have gotten a few $100 handshakes' at Texas

As far as similarities, we are both land-grant universities. There is a lot more we have in common but this is a biggie. We are both public universities similar in size. Another thing we have in common is both schools are members of the Association of American Universities (AAU).

As far as the skunk/hogeye comparison, mostly a joke but we both have enemies we love to hate ;-)

Both Land-, Sea-, and Space-Grant Universities and AAU Members

Colors: Maroon & Gold; Maroon & White

Main Campus Enrollment (Fall 2014): 51,147; 55,809

NSF Research Expenditures Ranking (2013): 15/$858mm; 19/$820mm

US News & World Report Ranking (current): 71; 68

ARWU Ranking (2014): 30; 96

Washington Monthly Ranking (2014): 35; 4

Graduation Rate (per Money): 74%; 79%

Early Career Salary (per Money): $49,300; $54,000

System Endowment: $2.8 billion; $7.6 billion (A&M has more system members)

Main Campus Size: 2,700 acres; 2,416 acres (5,200 acres when including West Campus)

National Merit Scholars (Public Universities, 2007): #9-96; #3-173

Total Annual Cost: $23,180; $19,701

School of Public Affairs: Hubert Humphrey; George Bush

Norman Borlaug: Alumni; Faculty

etc.

Well ih ih it's a it's a always you walk into it an a Swoopes is a head of Tyrone jus' because he played a lot. But, you gonna get a chance to watch bof of 'em compete. An' an' give 'em a chance to compete. And and it's not gonna turn into where you know you you playing musical chairs wid de' quarterbacks, but, you know , wuh when we start up an' I tol' Wat a'ready I I like to see bof uf 'em play.

Swoopes is a head of Tyrone

You mean Tyrone Swoopes, your quarterback? How can he be ahead of himself on the depth chart? How do you not know your backup quarterback's name?

Oh, wait...

CCO_wVmUAAE2_6z.png:large

Top Bottom