CBS: 2020 Big Ten championship odds, picks: Ohio State the easy favorite, Wisconsin provides value (Longshot -- Minnesota (+3000))

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per CBS:

Longshot -- Minnesota (+3000): Ohio State is the right bet, but Minnesota is my favorite play at these odds. We're talking about a Minnesota team that went 11-2 last season and finished the year by beating Auburn in the Outback Bowl. A lot of key players from that team are back, and while I don't know if Minnesota's going to win 11 games again, these odds suggest that most people expect them to take a further step back. I mean, do you think Michigan, Nebraska and Iowa all have a better shot of winning the Big Ten this year than Minnesota does? Enough to justify the difference in prices on them?

At +3000, Minnesota only needs to win the Big Ten 3.23% of the time for us to break even. The Gophers can do that. The odds are very much against it happening, but at this price, turning down a shot on the Gophers is a mistake.

Go Gophers!!

Dang, bet $50 to win almost $1500? I'd like a piece of that action. Suggestions for your favorite online wagering sites?

Nebraska +2000
Minnesota +3000

:ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom