Carter's shooting

MillionMoves

Reaction score
Those first 2 shots by Carter might be the worst shots I've ever seen in a college game. As Abe Lemons once said, the trouble with bad shooters is that they are always open too.

Airball champ. Devoe started to bother me taking and missing so many shots tonight, but at least his were close. Can't say the same for Carter at least in the first half. When he misses they seem to be nowhere close. I rarely see his shots go in and out.

Those first 2 shots by Carter might be the worst shots I've ever seen in a college game. As Abe Lemons once said, the trouble with bad shooters is that they are always open too.

I'll take 4-6 from him any night regardless of how bad the two misses are.

He did look good the rest of the night and certainly a valuable player on this team.

I like him on the floor when he's disruptive and crashing the boards, I shudder when he's jacking-up 3's. Dennis Rodman's game would be a good model for him.

Don't forget that the legendary Miles Tarver was "always open too."

Those weren't exactly tough shots and they weren't exactly against a good team so I don't think the 4-6 will be a regular occurrence and I think it's a little misleading. He should stick to dunks from good passes and rebounds that he goes back up with because that's about all he can make. It's painful watching his jump shot.

I'll take 4-6 from him any night regardless of how bad the two misses are.

Top Bottom