CARLOS MORRIS COMMITS TO THE U!!!

Was Parski banned? He was annoying, but he was no minnagg or pantherhawk, or even Moses, I guess since Parski was a gopher fan I didn't think he was ban worthy

Well he sent me threatening PMs and I'm sure at least a few other posters. I think that was probably the last straw.

If Vaughn is the fifth recruit that comes here Pitino will make room for him. Oto will probably be told, very nicely, to kick rocks.

Oto looked very good in the scrimmage. It certainly wouldn't be him.

But on to the thread's topic...there's a lot to like about Morris. Looking forward to seeing if he can fill Austin's shoes on defense next year. He already looks like he can get buckets. By the way...hopefully when Morris graduates we'll have Coffey come in after him. :D

Oto? Why would you kick out a starter?

You wouldn't, but instead ask someone to walk-on for a year. (like with Mbakwe in his 6th year) Btw, just because Oto is a starter doesn't mean he's good, and frankly, he's not even with his offseason improvement.I doubt we get to the situation where we'd land a commit from both guys anyway, although I'm really positive about our chances with Reid! Even though this season is about to start, I'm really excited about next season!

Well he sent me threatening PMs and I'm sure at least a few other posters. I think that was probably the last straw.

Interesting. I've been wondering what he did to get banned. He made some 'strange' posts but I never found him obnoxious or rude.

I would think if he sent threatening PMs he would have sent one to me....he didn't.

I kind of miss the chap. I miss sparring with the polish cannon.

Sorry I didn't know, I just noticed we hadn't heard from him in awhile. In the end sports are entertainment, no one should be sending death threats over a present or past coach

Interesting. I've been wondering what he did to get banned. He made some 'strange' posts but I never found him obnoxious or rude.

I would think if he sent threatening PMs he would have sent one to me....he didn't.

I kind of miss the chap. I miss sparring with the polish cannon.

He regularly derailed threads. Guessing that was the main reason.

Ha... couldn't help but giggle when i read that he fell in love with the facilities. do you think he's talking about The Barn or the makeshift court by Pitino's office?

Ha... couldn't help but giggle when i read that he fell in love with the facilities. do you think he's talking about The Barn or the makeshift court by Pitino's office?

I thought it was funny as well. I have no idea what he liked about them but I'm just going to guess he appreciated the history of the barn and the raised floor. I got to play on it quite a bit when I was on the women's basketball practice team and it is a really fun place to play.

Looks like a big guard.... handles the ball nice.. nice shot... passes really well I like this get..

Now reid and hope for vaugh awesome news

Very nice get for the Goph's. Looking forward to seeing him n person. One more hometown boy & we have a solid class, no doubt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am getting more excited about Travis, if I am not mistaken he timed his unofficial visits to coincide with the official visits of Mason and Morris, I can't help but think he might have been evaluating other players he might be playing with, it seems like he is still very interested.

Interesting thought, but why try evaluating others, recruits are not playing hoops with each other are they? And why try and get to know another recruit if that is all they ever are but a recruit?

Nice addition, now they just need to figure out a way to find room for Reid, Vaughn, Tyus (and thus Okafor).

Mbakwe didn't walk-on during his "6th year". Chip Armelin transferred to Southern Miss, thus making room for Mbakwe to come back.

You wouldn't, but instead ask someone to walk-on for a year. (like with Mbakwe in his 6th year) Btw, just because Oto is a starter doesn't mean he's good, and frankly, he's not even with his offseason improvement.I doubt we get to the situation where we'd land a commit from both guys anyway, although I'm really positive about our chances with Reid! Even though this season is about to start, I'm really excited about next season!

Sorry, this is what I was referencing to above...

Here's the next obvious question:

Who's going to be Moose to Carlos the Squirrel?

Well, he's certainly been "Badinov" when he played last year. Sure hoping the improvement seen in the scrimmage sticks.

Top Bottom