Can Annexstad come back?

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
Does he have eligibility left? Can Annexstad or Clark grad transfer back here? I mean I know it is not or highly un-likely and this is a dumb question buy would they welcome back as a grad transfer someone that left? They did this with Ciaroca as a coach. Probably a dumb question.

He has had decent numbers at Illinois State. But I doubt it.

Annexstad missed the last two games of the season with some type of injury. Not sure how serious it was, but he did not finish the game in week #9 and did not play again for the rest of the season.

Marc Treatman would coach QB's and OC better than Harbaugh. That and he wouldn't take any sh!t from the head coach.

This, in my humble opinion, may be the greatest thread in Gopher Hole history. Beautiful. Transcendent.

But... If he does come back, will he throw to the tight ends? That's the real question!
No, the real question is....Will the Tight Ends catch it?

What is Mike Grant's availability?
PJ should book him for one game, the Bowl game. Teach the Gophers the ten or so plays he uses in HIS system. Have Kramer execute the game plan. See what happens......I just woke up from my dream.

Last edited:

PJ should book him for one game, the Bowl game. Teach the Gophers the ten or so plays he uses in HIS system. Have Kramer execute the game plan. See what happens......I just woke u from my dream.

That's a fun idea. They have some time to prepare.

;)

That's a fun idea. They have some time to prepare.

;)
Kramer under center all the time, no spread/RPO.. When not rushing the ball with zone blocking, sprint out passes over the middle to the TE or in the flat to a slot guy after the WR clears out the DB. Take 15-20 plays to score. Occasional bomb to a WR...........Just woke up from my second dream.

Depends if it's being thrown 100mph from 3 yards away.

He might be able to get his glove on it and keep it in the infield, if it doesn't take a bad hop on the way.

Last edited:

Depends if it's being thrown 100mph from 3 yards away.
88 dropped plenty last year too; I remember shaking my head about all the hype at the beginning of the year thinking, "Have these people seen him play regularly?"

88 dropped plenty last year too; I remember shaking my head about all the hype at the beginning of the year thinking, "Have these people seen him play regularly?"

BSF? Not true. He only had a 6.7% drop rate last year compared to a 26.5% drop rate this year according to PFF. The QB change definitely hurt his NFL chances.

Annexstad missed the last two games of the season with some type of injury. Not sure how serious it was, but he did not finish the game in week #9 and did not play again for the rest of the season.
It’s happening boys. He’s setting the stage for his return

BSF? Not true. He only had a 6.7% drop rate last year compared to a 26.5% drop rate this year according to PFF. The QB change definitely hurt his NFL chances.
Somebody pointed out all his drops were on routes parallel to the line of scrimmage-shallow crossing routes. The routes downfield he caught. Seems like he never caught the crossing routes...project for somebody... :)

Top Bottom