Call me crazy, but

gopherphan

Reaction score
ever since last year i get the feeling that the hoop on the home end of the court is 'soft'er or easier to score on. I always find that opposing teams shoot lights out first half, then its brick city second half, and while our D gets some props i cant exaplin this recurring trend any other way, especially when the gophs seem to miss alot 1st half too. then it flips second half.

Seeing it again with Siena tonight really reinforced it i think...

while im not complaining about having a nicer hoop second half, it just seems weird (if such a trend really exists and its not all in my head)

ever since last year i get the feeling that the hoop on the home end of the court is 'soft'er or easier to score on. I always find that opposing teams shoot lights out first half, then its brick city second half, and while our D gets some props i cant exaplin this recurring trend any other way, especially when the gophs seem to miss alot 1st half too. then it flips second half.

Seeing it again with Siena tonight really reinforced it i think...

while im not complaining about having a nicer hoop second half, it just seems weird (if such a trend really exists and its not all in my head)

That's something you could track all year and see if there is a trend.

So those epic comebacks by road teams didn't actually happen last season?

Gopherphan: ""Call me crazy, but..""

OK...You are a crazy butt. :)

Top Bottom