Cal getting slapped around by Oregon

Maybe MN revealed something about Cal's game that Oregon has been able to use? It looks like a road game and they have a rep for a bad rd game each year.

Purdue was handling Oregon for most of that game.

Best is having a terrible day...I think we exposed Cal last week.......

25-3

Their uniforms are ridiculous (as always)

Oregon's wearing their mid-90s throwbacks, which are so much better than the crap they wear now. Wish they'd go back to these threads permanently.

Need Cal to step it up...

Classic post :clap:

Cal destroyed Minnesota in the 1st Quarter but ACTually, Best only got 17 yards on his last 13 carries. Someone mentioned 20 on his last 15 or so. Best can be stopped. The question is can Cal beat you through the air.

The way to beat Cal is to make Riley beat you. He's having a bad half against Oregon and didn't exactly light the Gophers up in the 2nd Half last week.

Cal destroyed Minnesota in the 1st Quarter but ACTually, Best only got 17 yards on his last 13 carries. Someone mentioned 20 on his last 15 or so. Best can be stopped. The question is can Cal beat you through the air.

The way to beat Cal is to make Riley beat you. He's having a bad half against Oregon and didn't exactly light the Gophers up in the 2nd Half last week.

Yeah, the Gophs exposed Cal. Oregon saw the tapes of Best scoring not one, not two, not three, not four, but FIVE touchdowns and decided they needed to duplicate that game plan. Yeah, he didn't do much in the 2nd half but he also wasn't on the field that much. If the original post was meant to be sarcastic, I apologize, I took the bait. If not, like I said, that is a classic HOF post.

Yeah, the Gophs exposed Cal. Oregon saw the tapes of Best scoring not one, not two, not three, not four, but FIVE touchdowns and decided they needed to duplicate that game plan. Yeah, he didn't do much in the 2nd half but he also wasn't on the field that much. If the original post was meant to be sarcastic, I apologize, I took the bait. If not, like I said, that is a classic HOF post.

I guess it is the difference between looking at the stat sheet and actually seeing the game.

Cal is looking ahead to next week against USC and totally forgot about this week

LaMichael James having a great day. Ducks fans prolly already forgot about not having Blount for the rest of the season.

Someone remind me how close (or far) we came on getting James as I know we offered him a scholly.

I think there's a whole combo of things with this one. I think the Gophers did expose a couple things after that abysmal 1st quarter last week. Oregon's clearly bounced back from that ugly loss to Boise State, they're playing the #6 team at home (tough place to play) and a team they know well, and also Cal was likely looking ahead. Plus, sometimes, once it starts sprinkling, it might start pouring and it has obviously started pouring for Cal.

39-3 lol wow.

Remember, there is no transitive equation in football.
If team A wins against team B and team B wins against team C, that mean ZERO about whether or not team A will beat team C.

That's why the games are played.

There is no way Cal is as bad as they are playing. The game today just got away early, and everything they are doing is blowing up in their face.

Ah, yeah, as I said, hell I even put it in BOLD "Cal destroyed Minnesota in the 1st Quarter but ACTually..." just in case some bleep didn't notice; but nope, you didn't notice it!:blah::blah::cool:

But the main reason that Best didn't get more carries from the 2nd Quarter on, despite what Souhan, P. Allen and yourself Mr. V. say, is because Cal didn't get any First Downs! Whoa, stunning huh?:clap:

Now my turn to apologize. If you didn't actually see the game last week and just read the headlines about the five touchdowns or listened to the radio this week then yep, I too apologize for my sarcasm.

Meanwhile, Miami is also taking a beating down 31-7 in Blacksburg.

Maybe now ESPN will stop slobbering over the "U".......

Top Bottom