Cade McNamara pokes fate in the eye with a stick!

I mean it isn't like you were disrespecting Iowa by saying they had a bad offense last year....they did....historically bad.

Probably going to be a shock for him leaving Michigan with skill players all over the place for Iowa and their very limited options. I'm sure he is confident in his abilities but there is only so much you can do when your supporting cast is average to below average in terms of talent.

I mean it isn't like you were disrespecting Iowa by saying they had a bad offense last year....they did....historically bad.

Probably going to be a shock for him leaving Michigan with skill players all over the place for Iowa and their very limited options. I'm sure he is confident in his abilities but there is only so much you can do when your supporting cast is average to below average in terms of talent.
Cade: It's 3nd and 7, what's the play?

Headset: Five yard pass.

Cade: Uh....

Very few said it was the shittiest offense in college football. It was worse. It was the shittiest offense in history (maybe slight exaggeration).

Please keep on saying it.

Honestly I think OL was a way bigger issue for them than skill position guys (excluding Petras). Laporta is a really good TE, Johnson is a very talented back. I think their WR was nothing special but also really hard to evaluate given everything else. They aren't used to having poor OL play in Iowa and they did this year.

Honestly I think OL was a way bigger issue for them than skill position guys (excluding Petras). Laporta is a really good TE, Johnson is a very talented back. I think their WR was nothing special but also really hard to evaluate given everything else. They aren't used to having poor OL play in Iowa and they did this year.
Maybe they weren't as strong as they used to be? Too soon?

Very few said it was the shittiest offense in college football. It was worse. It was the shittiest offense in history (maybe slight exaggeration).

Please keep on saying it.
Sobering for fleck to admit that he lost to the shittiest offense in history

Are you suggesting they've backed off the rumored S&C program? 😉
got-caught-when-you-got-caught.gif

Tough when your offense, with two All Americans, gets out scored by the shittiest offense in history. PJ’s stubborn insistence to play down to the offense of teams such as 2022 Iowa—apparently for safety—is a personality trait or flaw I can’t understand. It doesn’t work. And it makes such a loss, in which we actually beat ourselves, all the more bitter.

Top Bottom