Cade McConnell Commits!!!

We are waiting on Vegas Loane, who won't announce until later. That would make this offensive line class nothing short of unreal.

We did not go after any transfer offensive lineman. Could this be good news on Andries and JMS?

We are waiting on Vegas Loane, who won't announce until later. That would make this offensive line class nothing short of unreal.

We did not go after any transfer offensive lineman. Could this be good news on Andries and JMS?
Unreal??? 3* linemen are not unreal.... This is an avg ol group across the board...

Pull in an Alabama, tx, usc, AtM, ou ol class... Then we can start talking unreal

Unreal??? 3* linemen are not unreal.... This is an avg ol group across the board...

Pull in an Alabama, tx, usc, AtM, ou ol class... Then we can start talking unreal
I was talking for Minnesota not those schools. I'm sorry if I confused you.

5.7, 5.6 recruits on the offensive line Is awesome to me as I've been following gopher football for decades.

Maybe with some luck(recruiting prowess ) he can bring Desean Brown (DE) with him.

I was talking for Minnesota not those schools. I'm sorry if I confused you.

5.7, 5.6 recruits on the offensive line Is awesome to me as I've been following gopher football for decades.
Mn standards vs elite standards. I'm not bashing the class. I like this get and I hope there is more to come.. but heck.. iowa and wi recruit very well at the ol position. We're getting there... Need to put ol in the NFL for a few years... And I've followed gopher football for 40 yrs.. like the class... Hope it turns out well..

Mn standards vs elite standards. I'm not bashing the class. I like this get and I hope there is more to come.. but heck.. iowa and wi recruit very well at the ol position. We're getting there... Need to put ol in the NFL for a few years... And I've followed gopher football for 40 yrs.. like the class... Hope it turns out well..
Big Dan is the first of many OL who will be drafted ushering in a new era

Of all the spots on the field where * rankings mean the least it is along the Offensive Line. Sure there are the can't miss, super high rated guys. But O-Line is a developmental position in college, it takes most of them a few years to really get to the point where they are ready to contribute.

Lots of great lineman don't have high rankings coming out of high school. It is a super hard position to evaluate because D1 level lineman are almost always the biggest, strongest players on the field and able to physically overwhelm the kids they go up against.

It will be big for recruiting to get some guys on the OL drafted. It’s crazy to think the last time the gophers had an o-lineman drafted was 2006.
It is pretty amazing that it has been that long since we have put an O-Lineman in the NFL. Nice to know that will be changing in a big way here over the next few years.

It is pretty amazing that it has been that long since we have put an O-Lineman in the NFL. Nice to know that will be changing in a big way here over the next few years.
I mean Andries and Dunlop are sure things this year and then JMS is basically a sure thing next year!

I mean Andries and Faalele are sure things this year and then JMS is basically a sure thing next year!
FIFY

Pretty sure Andries hasn't made his decision official. Olson and Schlueter might not get drafted but both have a shot at making an NFL roster if they choose to go that route. Not sure if Olson has NFL dreams or if he is just looking to get his medical career started. Seems like he might want to take a crack at the NFL before "falling back" on the whole Doctor thing. :)

Top Bottom