Buying and Donating Tickets

I'm a Vietnam vet who can't go but I would be more than happy to donate two tickets to a couple of current ROTC students or former military vets.

I'll send you a PM with my contact information. I'll get the tickets to one of our student veterans or a member of our Corps of Cadets.

Bought and donated 4 tickets today.

I would love to think those tickets will go to kids with epilepsy so they can see another example of how limitless their future can be!

Someone at the Syracusefan dot com board suggested to their fellow Orange fans that they try to beat us out in the amount of donations they give as compared to us. They thought it would be a cool little competition that would go for a good cause. I would be interested to know how ticket sales are going. I'm pretty poor myself, but will see if I can manage to buy 2 tickets to donate. Can't have Syracuse beating us out in this regard. lol

Someone at the Syracusefan dot com board suggested to their fellow Orange fans that they try to beat us out in the amount of donations they give as compared to us. They thought it would be a cool little competition that would go for a good cause. I would be interested to know how ticket sales are going. I'm pretty poor myself, but will see if I can manage to buy 2 tickets to donate. Can't have Syracuse beating us out in this regard. lol

Here's an update from our friends over at Deadspin: http://deadspin.com/a-syracuse-blog-is-sending-hundreds-of-underprivileged-1484869727

Good for the Syracuse fans and anybody else who donates.

How many of these donated tickets will be used?

Top Bottom