Butler/MSU

balds

Reaction score
Is anybody not pulling for the winner of this game Monday night?

I would root for WVU over MSU, but not Duke. Rooting for Butler if they win.

Will personally favor MSU or Butler. However, my bracket victory is riding on the backs of Huggins and his Mountaineers. So conflicted.

I wish this was the championship game. I don't care who wins, just as long as it's a good game.

I'll have to pull for W. Virginia in the other game, but only by default.

Score

What did we Butler by???

I want MSU all the way. Go Big Ten!

Nantz you tool...learn to count the score is 50-49 not tied. Gus Johnson is so much better than him!

Great game. MSU really misses Lucas tonight.

Can you imagine Kentucky and Syracuse and Kansas watching this game? How can these two teams be there and not them?

Can you imagine Kentucky and Syracuse and Kansas watching this game? How can these two teams be there and not them?

Those number 1 seeds lost. Butler and Michigan state won. Pretty sure that's why they're out there and not them.

I'll start by saying I'm really old and never played basketball beyond high school (and I wasn't that good in high school), but what has happened to college basketball? This was an exciting game, but does anyone know how to play offense at all anymore? I'm sure folks want to chalk this up to tough defense, but neither team seemed to have a clue what to do in the offensive end. It was almost like a hockey game out there.

Granted, Michigan State was missing its best player, but if this would have been a game of "no dunk" H-O-R-S-E, the contest would have lasted until midnight.

The best way I can discribe the Butler/MSU game was anticlimatic. It didn't even seem to building to the end. The only drama in the game was if MSU would get the rebound on the missed free throw.

On the other hand it's better than the WVU/Duke game. I was never a big Huggy Bear fan but the way he got right down to Butler's was very touching and clearly told me he loves his players. I really changed my opinion of him.

Does anyone have a guess what the breakdown of what % of the country is going to rooting for Butler vs. Duke. I'm going 90% Butler 7.5% don't care. 2.5% Duke.

mnboiler...I think your 2.5% Duke is high... :rockon:

Great defense or terrible offense, probably a combination of the two, by both teams. If Butler plays like they did yesterday, the finals will be a blowout. Oh man, not Duke again.

Top Bottom