Busch Should Not Be Playing This Much

Tonight. Didn't have time after the game, and then was roped into defrosting the freezer last night. Uber-exciting stuff.

When will we see him run and jump?

All you have to do is watch him when he's in the game. Watch him run the floor. Watch him get a rebound. But, you're the basketball expert with the blog, so you must be right.

Just seems like you'd be able to point out a memorable athletic play that he has made, if he is everything you say he is.

And let me be clear, Travis is a valuable role player. If we didn't have him playing guard/center we'd Inguinal Williams or One Ankled Carter, both of which I can out jump and out run right now, which needless to say wouldn't be pretty. My only problem with him is that he could know his role better. Turn around jumpers and always looking to shoot isn't his game. Making good passes out of the post and annoying the heck out of much better players are what he is good at and what he should stick to. And lets be honest, he doesn't get rebounds because he is fast or has amazing leaping ability, he does it by having a low center of gravity and good positioning. Some of you want to turn him into the Bobby Sura or Sam Jacobson.

Barn, you have been ragging on the kid for months now. What did he do steal your girl friend? he is a handsome dude.
Lets see, shooting 48.1% from the field, better than half the team. Leads the team in Free Throw shooting at 87.5%. Fifth on the team in steals. Looks like he belongs to me. Will be a three time scholar athlete at the U. I think thats why you go to school.McNamara Student athlete of the week last week. The minuets he gets are very productive. In the virgina game he scored as many points as Sampson, Joseph, Bostick and Jamal in 37 less min. Colorado game lead the team in rebounding. Now how can a kid playing on a team where they were all recruited over him make those contributions. Looks to me that he out works them, I know it is the old fashion way of doing it and we must not give any credit for that. Who gives a crap how athletic or not he is, results are all that counts. All Basketball players must be Black and have Jordan skills and if they don't lets rag on them. Barn, i think you should get out of the barn you have been kick in the head by the animals to many times to make any sense. Athletic play? The pass to Hoff with 1.5 sec. to play. Coming of the bench with the game on the line, no pass no shot no win.

I coulda thrown that pass, and mine would have been on target. Of course Coleman would have caught it, which wouldn't have been the best.

The truth is you would have wet yourself, Tubby would have left you on the bench, not Athletic enough.

And since I didn't bring up race, don't blame me for this.

Would you all be defending Busch this much if he wasn't white?

I like what Busch brings. I see a kid out there that gives it everything he's got on every play. Who's a leader, is vocal, enthusiastic, and a very hard worker. I believe he's being rewarded for that and his playing time shows. I think though once conference play starts he'll settle into more of a role and I believe that's the place for him. I hope he accepts it because I think I would want this kid on my bench because all of the things he's bringing on the court are just as important to keeping the other players on the bench involved and ready.

I would defend any player, Black or White from a hater like you. Why don't you Blog about something you know something about, like Bull----.

Busch is fine. He hustles and is a team player. His only problem is he's a undersizes for his position. I appreciate his effort and contribution.

Top Bottom