Busch reminds me of a former Tennessee...

sal

Reaction score
player Dane Bradshaw , he graduated in '07. He was a 6-4 white guy who often times guarded bigger players (they played 3 guards) and did a little bit of everything. I'm looking at his 06 numbers and he averaged 7.1 ppg, 5.4 rpg and 3.9 apg. I don't think TB will quite stuff the stat sheet like that, but he is a very similar type player.

Truth be told...I'm a Mounds View graduate and it's easy to root for the kid. Also, I don't know Snowman and I'm sure I would be deemed undesirable to any local Cabal. As my grandfather used to say "Any cabal that would have me as a member..." you know the rest.

Good comparison Sal, as soon as I saw "former Tennessee player" I knew who you were talking about.

Sometimes it can come from a top 100 recruit or it can come from a walk on, but every successful team needs players willing to provide whatever their coach needs, whether it requires playing out of position, providing hustle and physical play, and giving their team whatever's needed on that given day-sometimes its points, sometimes defense, rebounding, passing, etc. Bradshaw did it for Tennessee and Busch seems to be steadily providing it for the Gophers.

Also, I don't know Snowman and I'm sure I would be deemed undesirable to any local Cabal. As my grandfather used to say "Any cabal that would have me as a member..." you know the rest.
ah, but the Mounds View Cabal© knows about you ... we're omniscient.

(Actually the Mounds View Cabal©, like the The Club™, is a product of paranoia, imagination and (probably) projection. Last year on the football side, SaintDon insisted that Weber wasn't qualified to start and that there must be a conspiracy of Mounds View fans that forced Brewster to select Weber over Mort.)

Top Bottom