Burris and Carter

SRSKSM

FB Season Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Do we think Burris and Carter will start this week?

Burris.... Freshman All Big Ten Team....... where have you been...... someone feel like explaining his fall from that to a reserve as a JR as I don't know much about him?

I would like to see Carter out there (not saying he should start, but just to see what he could do), its been sad for me to watch BPT's disappointing season thus far, he refuses to play physical in the run game, which would be fine with me if he was a shut-down corner, but now hes getting burned too, this is sad for me to watch as I'm a huge fan of his.

Carter has played the last two weeks.

yea, on special teams and spot duty, I was just saying I'd like to see him out there starting. Not saying he should be, but I'm very intrigued as to what he could do in a full time role

Carter played half of the 3rd quarter and all of the 4th, replacing BPT.

Burris played almost the whole game!!

offensive line had its best game and Burris played almost the whole game!

I was a little surprised to hear Carufel wasn't able to go because of an illness. I don't think he has played up to expectations. I thought he was supposed to be our best lineman. Not sure who it's been but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be him. Maybe he's had this dizzyness over the first 3 games and that's why he hasn't played well.

Kudos to DJ for coming in and having a great game.

Regarding, Carter and BPT. Will they both play in the base defenes at times w/ Dandridge out? IIRC, BPT played a little safety in juco. Traye has had a lot of trouble getting off the stalk blocks this year.

Lack of pressure on the QB -> lack of opportunities for Traye.

I haven't seen him get burned on anything significant this year, but I don't necessarily pay attention to corners. The lack of defensive line pressure certainly has to have hurt his stats.

I think his assignments might not be too stat friendly either. Plus it sure doesn't seem like there are alot of deep balls this year and when there are you don't see BPT on the coverage. So I don't know either but I think they might be avoiding him.

Top Bottom