Build the 3rd Deck

t-docious

MAKE GOPHERS GREAT AGAIN!
Reaction score
Heck! My chilli is so dadgum hot that i think were gonna sell a lot of tix this year. Hopefully Kaler and Coyle have those expansion plans ready to go in the next couple years!!! #ROWSBOWL

Let's have multiple years with multiple sellouts first.

Get out of here with your sense and sensibility! This here is snakeoil territory. Got to build it and they will come.

Energize the campus. First, fill the student section from top to bottom for every game.

I got to imagine fleck can get the students on board, now lets get the admin on board and actually create a friggin atmosphere for tailgating. Stop with the family fun zone nonsense. Get the grills out, cases of beer and Bloody marys. First come first serve for the lots, lets reward the die hards, not the blue hairs.

Ten years from now we will be playing at US Bank Stadium and TCF will be our practice field.

Long way away but if I were Fleck I would have those architectural plans on the wall of my office. It's a great long vision program goal.

This is great idea for Minnesota United Football Club they are going to need a third deck in a few years for big games.

Heck! My chilli is so dadgum hot that i think were gonna sell a lot of tix this year. Hopefully Kaler and Coyle have those expansion plans ready to go in the next couple years!!! #ROWSBOWL
Yeah, the tree huggers who protested Claeys are lining up for tickets.

I got to imagine fleck can get the students on board, now lets get the admin on board and actually create a friggin atmosphere for tailgating. Stop with the family fun zone nonsense. Get the grills out, cases of beer and Bloody marys. First come first serve for the lots, lets reward the die hards, not the blue hairs.

Improving the tailgaiting experience would be awesome for gameday atmoshphere, and even "blue hairs" like to party. But the University is way too uptight to allow it. Didn't the city disallow private lot tailgaiting too? I used to do some tailgaiting in the St. Paul campus lot and then shuttle over, but that was way too much of a PITA.

Improving the tailgaiting experience would be awesome for gameday atmoshphere, and even "blue hairs" like to party. But the University is way too uptight to allow it. Didn't the city disallow private lot tailgaiting too? I used to do some tailgaiting in the St. Paul campus lot and then shuttle over, but that was way too much of a PITA.

I dont doubt it but in three games last year that I went to, None of the lots behind the frats were full (maybe half full, MAYBE) and row was dead. I know the admin has gone to several other venues to check out their scene and im not sure how they can come to the conclusion that we need to keep everything in red cups\no visible alcohol, parking lot reserved and other suffocating rules. It needs to be organic not just selling to the highest bidder. I wish the city of MPLS would just shut down campus for game day. Shut down uni and turn it into a pedestrian plaza and have the street sweepers come through and pick up the trash after. I know its just a pipedream but still.

Top Bottom