Build a damn practice facility

bmb5270

Reaction score
I have been back and forth on Tubby all year. The guy has won a championship and had a lot of success so he obviously knows how to coach, but I have wondered if the Big 10 just isn't a good fit for him. Regardless of who is the coach we need to build the practice facility. We have done nothing but talk for at least 6 years now and its time to get it done. It's an embarrassment that we can't get this thing going.

Now that we have our baseball stadium we can think about getting a basketball facility. First things first!!!

It is so obvious to everyone how important Minnesota Golden Gopher basketball is.It rediculous that it is taking so long to get a practice facility.

I have been back and forth on Tubby all year. The guy has won a championship and had a lot of success so he obviously knows how to coach, but I have wondered if the Big 10 just isn't a good fit for him. Regardless of who is the coach we need to build the practice facility. We have done nothing but talk for at least 6 years now and its time to get it done. It's an embarrassment that we can't get this thing going.

+1

Top Bottom