Buckeye Fan - Looking for some insights for the game

eckleybuck88

Reaction score
Hey,

I know times are rough in Gopher Nation right now, so i'm not here to rub anything in anyone's face.

I go to school at MNSU-Mankato and am heading up to the game with a couple friends..

Just had a couple quick questions..

What can we expect to pay for 3 seats together, lower levels? Don't have to be 50 yard line but near a goal line would be cool.. How are the upper level seats?

What are some good places/bars to grab some food, drink some beer, and watch the early games? Any places that have any specialties we should be aware of? or offer 2 for 1's?

Parking, is it a pain, or is there plenty and easy to come by?

Anything else I should be aware of, I haven't been to the new stadium yet, but I hear its awesome.

Thanks in advance!

Best of Luck finding a coach. Any rumors as to who the favorite is?

Re: ?'s

I would not pay more than $20/ticket; buy single tickets $10-20 and just sit together about anywhere. The student section has thousands upper/lower seats open.

Try Stub & Herbs or Sally's for pre/post game.

Park on West Bank and take free shuttle to stadium; walk back after game.

Our next coach will be Troy Calhoun from Air Force.

Mike Leach! Were coming OSU! LesB nailed everything else. Is BW3 open yet?

Tell Tressel and company to be nice and don't run up the score to much.

Last year we had a night game against MSU on Halloween night. My friend forgot his ticket at home, but no problem. We bought him a ticket for $5 five minutes before kickoff. Tickets will be even more plentiful this time around. Like someone else said, don't worry if you can't get seats together. You'll find plenty of space to spread out.

You can park at East River Flats for $10. It's a City of Minneapolis park on East River Road behind Coffman Union. It's maybe a 10-15 minute walk to the stadium from there.

There are also free parking spots in the prospect park neighborhoods if you show up early enough (two hours before kick-off has worked for me for every game thus far). Either on the roads off of the KSTP frontage area, or by cuptake on the hills. 5-10 min walk to the stadium.

How does a MNSU-Mankato student become a Buckeye fan? Are you from Ohio?

How does a MNSU-Mankato student become a Buckeye fan? Are you from Ohio?

Yes sir, finishing up my last semester here..

thanks to those that posted in this thread.. its been helpful..

any word on the bw3s? is it open yet?

tix cost? you might someone who'll pay you to take theirs

anyone interested in two tix to the Boise State/ LaTech game tonite?

Blarneys, Burrito Loco, and the Library will have a ton of people there too. Best thing to do is walk away from a scalper, they will drop the price while chasing you.

Top Bottom