BTN The Journey JK Segment

killme

Reaction score
I enjoyed the segment on JK on BTN "The Journey," which aired tonight. I recommend Kill fans try to catch it.

I enjoyed the segment on JK on BTN "The Journey," which aired tonight. I recommend Kill fans try to catch it.

FYI - It airs again on BTN this evening at 8:30pm, 11pm & 1:30AM if you are still awake and/or want to set your DVR. Also airs tomorrow at 2:30pm. All times Central of course.

Very well done and a moving story on Coach Kill. Our football program has done a 180 degree turn the past 4 years in terms of image and national exposure. Of course, we won't know for a while how this "story" ends, but so far I'd say Maturi can feel good about his last big decision at the UofM.

I watched it last night and it was very good. The Michigan situation last year has basically become a blessing in disguise. It was the wake up call that Jerry needed to get him to focus on his health. To see a tough SOB tear up like that, you understand just how much it hurt him to miss a game.

I watched it last night and it was very good. The Michigan situation last year has basically become a blessing in disguise. It was the wake up call that Jerry needed to get him to focus on his health. To see a tough SOB tear up like that, you understand just how much it hurt him to miss a game.

Someone suggested the coaches were lazy and not working hard to prepare during the bye week. Amazing.

Top Bottom