BTN Broadcast Tomorrow

josh087

Sharing Common Sense & Reality
Reaction score
I red on Gophersports.com that Ron Johnson is dewing both the color analysis and sideline reporting four the game on BTN. WOW - that must bee tough!

Ron has a history of being inn too places at once. He successfully started a broadcast career with FSN while playing inn the NFL and Arena football. Eye used two think they were too different people butt most on this site think they are the same person even though they don't really look anything alike.

And on a side note eye really hope Alan Webbber has a great game at QB. He is emerging. Also eye wood like too sea more of Marquee Grey inn at QB. He can really run fast.

Yea Golden Gophers!

Yho, Josh

Just a few use fouls in your post. Were you trying hit 14? One, maybe two can be excused. Whatever your intent, it is lost on me. Did you graduate from the U of M?

I red on Gophersports.com that Ron Johnson is dewing both the color analysis and sideline reporting four the game on BTN. WOW - that must bee tough!

Ron has a history of being inn too places at once. He successfully started a broadcast career with FSN while playing inn the NFL and Arena football. Eye used two think they were too different people butt most on this site think they are the same person even though they don't really look anything alike.

And on a side note eye really hope Alan Webbber has a great game at QB. He is emerging. Also eye wood like too sea more of Marquee Grey inn at QB. He can really run fast.

Yea Golden Gophers!

now that is comedy folks! and can you believe he said "BUTT"?! he! he! ;)

josh087...if you keep this up

Yea Golden Gophers!

OK, Josh. If you keep this up, you are going to dumb yourself down to the next level and end up a rapper.

Based on the time of the post, I figured he was half in the tank...

Based on the time of the post, I figured he was half in the tank...

I was indulging in some vitamin G at the time. I read the post and thought I had been over-served so I went to bed. I guess it wasn't me.

"Hi, I'm Larry. This is my brother Darrel and this is my other brother Darrel." newhart

Yea Golden Gophers!

LMAO! Thank you for making the Water Boy look smart!

Top Bottom