Bronny?

RockChalk

Reaction score
Since the Gopher are represented by Nike apparel why not go after Bronny? If he signs to play Collegiate BB he will play for a Nike team simply because of his Dad. He seems to be a bit off the radar as well.

Go get him Ben, C'Mon MAN!!!

I'm assuming his 247 profile isn't up to date as he's rated pretty high but it shows no offers.

I just read an article about him. He is somewhere around #47. But because they keep him from the media his recruitment is somewhat of a mystery. But any Adidas, New Balance, Champion, etc schools will have no shot at him.

A really nice 4* to bring in!!!!

This is a weird recruitment, by all account good enough to have high level D1 offers, but I don't believe anyone is speculating that he turns pro out of high school. Wonder what the deal is... too much attention on a single player to bring in, crazy NIL requests?

IMO, he should go pro right away. I think he is a good prospect but IMO college will "expose" him as maybe not being an NBA caliber player.

I think his best bet of playing in the NBA is to go to G-League and then straight to the NBA and the team who drafts him can try to entice Lebron to come over.

I'd stay away from both of them.

Yeah it was mostly tongue in cheek there. Kinda of like the Ball family, who would want anything to do with that circus.

Last edited:

Top Bottom