Brewster Right...Just 1 Game

akgopher

Reaction score
They have a game next week. And it's going to be tough to have a good week of practice after that mess.

Unfortunately, this mess has been more than just one game. The upside is that he will only have to witness a few more of these games.

I couldn't believe he'd minimize it as just 1 game. This loss is more than just 1 game. He might lose his players after this one.

He has to say it is one game....

....otherwise he has no chance against USC.

I'm willing to give him to midway through the Big Ten sched...but it will be time for a change unless he can pull upsets against some schools.

GM

It is 1 game.

Sure is one game and it should be his last!

This USD team is not even as good as last years SDSU team was and the Gophers made them look like world beaters. The D was so terrible I cant believe it. I dont care if you can recruit talent to a school if you cant develope an of it at all you need to go. I have been a big Brewster backer sense he was hired but that ended today. You can not lose this game today and have a job. He should be fired now not later the assistants should be moved up I dont care which ones and we start over after the year.

I have no problem with the "it is just 1 game".

Imagine practice will be tough all week but the problem is they have to play 10 more games with this defense.

It is a young defense in the fact there aren't that many combined games started and should be able to get better as the year goes on but probably more bad performances throughout this year than good performances.

I doubt the talent level is there to be nothing other than an ok defense whether this year or next.

Top Bottom