Braun Out Indefinitely

That completely sucks. Hope for a speedy recovery!

No foul on that play either, that is a tough blow for our young squad

In related news team is on an indefinite losing streak

That's such a bummer. Being this is almost the beginning of February, do you think she'll be back for the B1G tourney?
Assuming its a broken bone in the foot if it's requiring surgery. I believe bone brakes sometime heal faster than a sprain, but they might just shut her down for the year. I wonder if there's any chance they free McKenna (assuming she is not going to want to use a year up either)

Dalan a freshman was a scorer in HS. She's 6'1" can drive as well as shoot. Madol 6'2" is a stellar defender and can score. Johnson 5'9" scorer from Wisconsin. #61 rated in the country. COACH P has some decent options though inexperienced.

SKI-U-MAH

Dalan a freshman was a scorer in HS. She's 6'1" can drive as well as shoot. Madol 6'2" is a stellar defender and can score. Johnson 5'9" scorer from Wisconsin. #61 rated in the country. COACH P has some decent options though inexperienced.

SKI-U-MAH
Madol has had a boot on the last several times I have seen her, althoug,h this last game I didn't see a shot with her ankle so I don't know if the boot is still on.

That is horrible news. Don't like to see injuries to any athlete. Feel for ya Gopher fans.

Sorry to hear about her injury. Others will have to step up and get some much needed experience. She will b back better than ever but seems unlikely this season.

Injuries happen, but anyone else think Gopher opponents are really physical with Mara? I still say if she was named Clark she would be leading the BIG in FT attempts. Should’ve been a foul on that call and some earlier ones. Hopefully this motivates her teammate.

Injuries happen, but anyone else think Gopher opponents are really physical with Mara? I still say if she was named Clark she would be leading the BIG in FT attempts. Should’ve been a foul on that call and some earlier ones. Hopefully this motivates her teammate.
Yep I've said this a couple times.. she doesn't get a whistle compared to other big name players..

she should be getting 5-7 fts a game... and she hardly gets 1-3 a game

And they called us for a foul for not allowing a ILL shooter space to land. The reffing is just too inconsistent.

Feel bad for Braun and the entire team; seems like they just can't catch a break with these injuries. I totally forgot about Klick's injury too.

SKI-U-MAH
It would be shortsighted to play Johnson now. You'd be wasting a full year of eligibility for a handful of games in a season that is now going nowhere.

Best of wishes to her recovery.

Unfortunate for her that she will miss games to practice and progress further along her journey.

With the team young and not very deep, boom, there goes the rest of the season.

Well throw them out there and see what happens.

It would be shortsighted to play Johnson now. You'd be wasting a full year of eligibility for a handful of games in a season that is now going nowhere.
Does basketball have the 30% or less type rule that football has to not burn redshirt?

Does basketball have the 30% or less type rule that football has to not burn redshirt?
Nope, play at all and you’ve burned it.

And because Mara has played more than half this year, I don’t think she is eligible for a medical redshirt either.

And they called us for a foul for not allowing a ILL shooter space to land. The reffing is just too inconsistent.
This and Mckenzie was really late getting over and undercut Braun. Should have been a foul for sure.

Nope, play at all and you’ve burned it.

And because Mara has played more than half this year, I don’t think she is eligible for a medical redshirt either.
How did it work when Katie B enrolled early and basically got a free year?

Another player, if the opponent farts in Clark's general direction she is getting the foul call.

Another player, if the opponent farts in Clark's general direction she is getting the foul call.
Which reminds me: Robert Mitchum supposedly proposed to his wife by saying "Stick with me, baby, and you'll be farting through silk the rest of your life." It worked, as they were married 57 years until his death in 1997.

Top Bottom