Braelen Oliver Recovery

Was very excited to see him last year and he got injured. Gonna be something special this year. Just a feeling, no stats to back it up.

I have a soft spot for people who are forced to push through adversity. I'm wondering what part of the country he's from?

I have a soft spot for people who are forced to push through adversity. I'm wondering what part of the country he's from?
He's from the Atlanta area.

When he was injured last year, we heard almost nothing about the injury except it was obvious it was really bad. The condolences and well-wishes that he was receiving let you know that it was super serious (before we found out about the knee I even thought it might be something worse). So yeah, it was a brutal knee injury and having him back is great for the program and definitely makes it easy to root for him.

I knew he got hurt but didn't know the extent. Yikes.

Credit to him to perseverance and will make it that much easier to root for the kid.
Yeah, I think that is the first time the full scope of the injury has been made public, makes total sense why he still is not back at 100%.

Really excited to see what he can do. He had the look of being a potential star before he got hurt.

Sounds similar to those infamous Bridgewater injury. Absolutely brutal. I'm surprised and impressed that he's made it back to playing shape. He must have pushed through an excruciatingly difficult rehab.

Clearly shows how tough if he is. He'll have a great life ahead of him as well.

Sounds absolutely horrible, glad he made it through this and will be fully recovered in the fall. Wonder if it was a freak no contact injury or if someone fell on him at a bad angle.

Good luck to you Braelen!

Teddy Bridgewater had a very serious injury while with the Vikings, and he is still in the NFL.

You can recover like TB did, and have a productive college and Pro careers.

Sounds absolutely horrible, glad he made it through this and will be fully recovered in the fall. Wonder if it was a freak no contact injury or if someone fell on him at a bad angle.
Considering the date of the injury, I imagine it occurred right at the beginning of spring practice. More information may come out as we get closer to the season.

He's from the Atlanta area.

When he was injured last year, we heard almost nothing about the injury except it was obvious it was really bad. The condolences and well-wishes that he was receiving let you know that it was super serious (before we found out about the knee I even thought it might be something worse). So yeah, it was a brutal knee injury and having him back is great for the program and definitely makes it easy to root for him.
Every time I hear someone coming back from an injury like that I think of Terry Allen from the Vikings.

Top Bottom