Brady Hoke will earn $2 million in first year

- Brandon noted that Michigan had been in the middle of the pack in paying its coaches

- Rodriguez earned $2.5 million in his final season at Michigan

- "Brady's contract puts him in the top third of the Big Ten and that's where the Michigan football coach should be," Brandon told the Associated Press

- [Hoke] will earn $2 million in 2011

Huh? What am I missing?

Tressell and Ferentz are in the $3 million range. My guess is that Pellini, Dantonio and The Madtown Playboy all get significant raises beyond the $2 million mark soon which would put Hoke at 6th in the Big Ten and once JoePa retires then PSU will be paying more than $2 million to their coach as well.

Tressell and Ferentz are in the $3 million range. My guess is that Pellini, Dantonio and The Madtown Playboy all get significant raises beyond the $2 million mark soon which would put Hoke at 6th in the Big Ten and once JoePa retires then PSU will be paying more than $2 million to their coach as well.

I think you are low. Ferentz is at $4M and gets an automatic boost each year to 2020.

Surprised they pay that after firing super coach. Apparently there is no "earn" it first anymore.

If Kill is successful...

he and is assistants will probably get a nice bump and extension at the end of 2012.

Re Hoke, Michigan overpaid now, but won't know how much they overpaid for two more years.

I don't know what % the per annum boost is but Captain Kirk made $3.675M last year.

I believe he got a $325,000 bump for making it to the end of the year. The annual bump started at $325,000 in 2010 and, if I am reading correctly, will also increase annually.

Top Bottom