Brady Hoke & UM assistant go to game at MSU knowing MSU was hosting fball recruits

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Brady Hoke & UM assistant go to game at MSU knowing MSU was hosting fball recruits

But when it was confirmed that Brady Hoke and Michigan defensive coordinator Greg Mattison would be attending Tuesday night's Michigan-Michigan State game in East Lansing with their wives, it raised some eyebrows. You don't see many coaches attend road games.

MSU had a number of big football recruits at the game, and NCAA rules prevented the Michigan coaches from speaking to them. The Michigan coaches didn't sit in a luxury box, either. They went behind the U-M bench - right in the middle of the MSU student section.

http://www.coachingsearch.com/compo...oto-brady-hoke-goes-into-enemy-territory.html

Go Gophers!!

Not sure the point of it was other than create controversy.

Actually, if I were also a Michigan recruit at the game I wouldn't like this as I would feel the Michigan coaches were spying on me. And if I saw this on TV and was being recruited by both Michigan & the Gophers, I would think maybe the Michigan coaches would be willing to spy on me too.

If a Michigan football coach decides to sit in MSU's student section at a basketball game, it surprises me that no one accidentally tripped while carrying a soda and had it accidentally spill on the coach's head. Accidents happen.

Either that or some MSU fan grabbed the giant milkshake from Brady Hoke's hands and accidently dumped it all over the poor guy. Gosh, that would be tragic!

It's just Hoke trying to prove that he's got a bigger dick.

I've said it since he was hired; he will be the most hated coach in the conference.

He will now that the Butthead left for Arkansos.

When I said "most hated" that was not exclusively for "us" fans. I think that conference-wide he will be the most hated coach in the B10.

When I said "most hated" that was not exclusively for "us" fans. I think that conference-wide he will be the most hated coach in the B10.

I did not mean to infer that it was just exclusive for "us" fans. I think hatred for the Butthead was basically conference wide also.

While I'm sure that he had an ulterior motive, if I was in his shoes and my school was playing another Top 10 team roughly an hour away, I know I'd be in attendance.

Did Hoke Cry?

I wonder if he cried after the victory, or does he only cry when Michigan wins victories over hi level recruits.

He is a dick, and I agree he will surpass the standard Bielema set for unpopularity. The perfect example of someone who was "born on third base and thought he hit a triple."

Top Bottom