Body Language

Spottedmuskie

Reaction score
Curious to see what others think about the players body language this season. All season, even when they were beating good teams at home, the body language and emotions seemed negative. How do the players feel about Pitino overall? Did they respect him? Did they trust his gameplan? Did they feel Carr had too long of a leash? I get it, players transfer mid season. Cincinnati has had 5 or 6. But we were good, and Jarvis opted out, as well as Mutaf going back home. Hardly any smiles from the bench, just seemed off all season. Did the players quit on Pitino, losing to Nebraska, NW, and Penn State?

Based on body language none of us know any of the questions you asked.

Apathy is a terrible thing. Coach and players know he's getting fired. Players don't think they can win, play without heart, and lose big. Carr may be the best player but he's not going to win games by himself.

You guys are crazy if you think the team has been down in Pitino all season.

Mutaf quit cause he wasn’t getting the PT he felt he warranted or he was homesick.

Omersa moved on cause he was getting less playing time than players he had more athletic ability than. I believe.

Other than that, they seemed pretty happy beating ranked teams until the wheels fell off.

The Rutgers loss was the last straw end of the end. Win that game there is a different vibe.
Pitino's lasting image here for me is going to be him just sitting there in his chair while Carr nonchalantly brought the ball up the floor with the clock ticking and the game on the line.

Pitino's lasting image here for me is going to be him just sitting there in his chair while Carr nonchalantly brought the ball up the floor with the clock ticking and the game on the line.

Mine is turning to his assistants while waving his arms to complain about a call.

You guys are crazy if you think the team has been down in Pitino all season.

Mutaf quit cause he wasn’t getting the PT he felt he warranted or he was homesick.

Omersa moved on cause he was getting less playing time than players he had more athletic ability than. I believe.

Other than that, they seemed pretty happy beating ranked teams until the wheels fell off.
Omersa moved on? Thought he opted out. Did that change? I thought last night was the first time all season that the team looked like the coach was getting fired and season was just being played out. Pitino had no energy last night IMO when PSU went on their run.

Richard doesn’t appear to have the passion for the job. He is in it because it is the family business. A fairly common story.

Omersa moved on? Thought he opted out. Did that change? I thought last night was the first time all season that the team looked like the coach was getting fired and season was just being played out. Pitino had no energy last night IMO when PSU went on their run.
That’s what i meant. Omersa is done with the u.

Richard doesn’t appear to have the passion for the job. He is in it because it is the family business. A fairly common story.
I think he has the passion, just not the wisdom. He told Fleck he keeps his office empty so when he gets fired it'll be easy to clean out. I dont think the guy ever truly felt comfortable or settled in here. They always lost on the road or after beating good teams.

I think he has the passion, just not the wisdom. He told Fleck he keeps his office empty so when he gets fired it'll be easy to clean out. I dont think the guy ever truly felt comfortable or settled in here. They always lost on the road or after beating good teams.
Imagine him telling his players and recruits that. I mean.... Loser mentality.

Top Bottom