Blind Resume: 3 teams for the last spot

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
3 teams for 1 spot.

As always, if you think you know who these teams are, please don't blurt out in the thread. Thanks.

Team reveals & results after Gopher game tonight.

Team A
Overall Record: 22-5
KPI/SOR Average (Resume Based): 42
BPI/KenPom Average (Predictive Based): 49.5
True Road Record & Winning Percentage: 5-4 (.556)
Overall SOS: #171
Non-Conference SOS: #288
Quad 1 Record & Winning Percentage: 2-1 (.667)
Quads 1/2 Combined Record & Winning Percentage: 5-2 (.714)
Quads 3/4 Combined Record & Winning Percentage: 17-3 (.850)

Team B
Overall Record: 19-6
KPI/SOR Average (Resume Based): 58.5
BPI/KenPom Average (Predictive Based): 19.5
True Road Record & Winning Percentage: 5-2 (.714)
Overall SOS: #99
Non-Conference SOS: #24
Quad 1 Record & Winning Percentage: 1-5 (.167)
Quads 1/2 Combined Record & Winning Percentage: 3-6 (.333)
Quads 3/4 Combined Record & Winning Percentage: 16-0 (perfect)

Team C
Overall Record: 17-9
KPI/SOR Average (Resume Based): 46.5
BPI/KenPom Average (Predictive Based): 21
True Road Record & Winning Percentage: 2-7 (.222)
Overall SOS: #73
Non-Conference SOS: #235
Quad 1 Record & Winning Percentage: 1-5 (.167)
Quads 1/2 Combined Record & Winning Percentage: 5-9 (.357)
Quads 3/4 Combined Record & Winning Percentage: 12-0 (perfect)

Reactions: Rex

I'm going with Team B - guessing they probably have some early loses to really good teams with that non-conf SOS.

B

That road win% is impressive as is the SOS. Those 3 bad losses for team A eliminate them. C behind B due to that road record and nothing else really differentiating them from B

B

That road win% is impressive as is the SOS. Those 3 bad losses for team A eliminate them. C behind B due to that road record and nothing else really differentiating them from B
Would it matter to you at all if those were all Quad 3 losses and no Quad 4?

Let’s do the reveal before the Gophers rout Ohio State:

A = Drake

B = Gonzaga

C = Wake Forest

My order would be A, B, C (do ray me, 1, 2, 3 baby you & me). (Jackson 5 reference)

Hopefully I didn’t violate any of your rules SS! I knew right away it was my Bulldogs, so was interesting to see people’s takes. Sadly I think many people have the same views as MUgopher32 and a solid Drake team probably has to win their tournament. The whole quad system seems to make it tough on Mid Majors when you consider 3 losses on the road in conference play as “bad losses”. Then again Drake just didn’t play enough quality opponents to get more Quad 1 wins.

Hopefully I didn’t violate any of your rules SS! I knew right away it was my Bulldogs, so was interesting to see people’s takes. Sadly I think many people have the same views as MUgopher32 and a solid Drake team probably has to win their tournament. The whole quad system seems to make it tough on Mid Majors when you consider 3 losses on the road in conference play as “bad losses”. Then again Drake just didn’t play enough quality opponents to get more Quad 1 wins.

I had a feeling it was probably Drake, I didnt wanna look to cloud anything.

And I was almost certain C was Wake.

I really like this Drake team and would love to see them get in. And I would love to see Gonzaga shafted because they really didnt do shit with their schedule. But yeah, not having the brutal losses like Drake does really is huge imo.

Top Bottom