Blake Cashman traded to Texans

Bummer that he goes from one terrible team to another. At least he's still getting an NFL paycheck. Hope he gets some more opportunity and stays healthy.

It's been 3 years? Damn

Bummer that he goes from one terrible team to another. At least he's still getting an NFL paycheck. Hope he gets some more opportunity and stays healthy.
My first thought as well. How is it possible to go from the arguably the worst ran franchise to arguably the second worst franchise.

I would not have minded seeing the Vikes take a flyer on the Cash Man. Still the victim of one of the worst targeting calls of all time.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for seeing former Gophers playing for the Purple. But Cashman needs to prove he can stay healthy before I would want to see the Vikes invest in him.

Don't know his full history in terms of active rosters and practice squads but he has only appeared in 14 games over 3 years and I am pretty sure has dealt with multiple injuries.

Hopefully it works out for him with the Texans.

My first thought as well. How is it possible to go from the arguably the worst ran franchise to arguably the second worst franchise.
There's a lot of competition. You forget the Lions, Browns, Jaguars, Raiders, Dolphins, Chargers...

Well, now Houston will have lots of draft picks to use on new talent. (that DeShawn Watson deal is nuts......)
I don't think the NFL will really punish Watson much more, but they have a player suspended for the season for betting. Tom Brady was suspended for 4 games for deflating a football. For a variety of reasons, I don't think Watson will face any punishment even that harsh. But if you're Cleveland, you're giving this guy an insane amount of money and an insane amount of draft capital. Here is hoping he got all that stuff out of his system (for the Browns and the women of Cleveland).

Top Bottom