Big Ten Tournament ticket prices

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
$480 for lower level

$350 for second level

Am interested to see how many Gopher fans show up with the event in Target Center.

$480 for lower level

$350 for second level

Am interested to see how many Gopher fans show up with the event in Target Center.
I would guess relatively few. If the team surprises or gets on a roll in January, maybe demand increases.

I’m in and have friends coming to town. Fun even if we go down on Weakling Wednesday.

I would guess relatively few. If the team surprises or gets on a roll in January, maybe demand increases.

I’m in and have friends coming to town. Fun even if we go down on Weakling Wednesday.
Just sent in our order. Selfishly hoping Gopher season-ticket holders stay away to ensure lower-level seats.

just in case it wasn't clear - those are the prices for "All-session" tickets.

not sure about single-session tickets. last year, single-session tickets went for anywhere from $35 to $105 depending on session and location.

If you have the time, I suppose it would be fun to attend all the games. but other fans may only want to - or be able to - attend for one or two days, or only want to follow a particular team.

Outside of edey there's precious little star power in the league this year. It would have been a blast to go a few years ago when Garza, dosunmo, cockburn, Murray, Ivey, Davis, and Dickinson were around.

Outside of edey there's precious little star power in the league this year. It would have been a blast to go a few years ago when Garza, dosunmo, cockburn, Murray, Ivey, Davis, and Dickinson were around.

Really? Those names would have been big draws? I cannot see that at all.

Was told by the ticket office seat assignments will be released no later than Feb. 14.

Schools have submitted their ticket requests to Big Ten offices, Big Ten will take 2-3 weeks to sort it all out.

Might need to go this year, with the struggles in the program and the news that only 15 of 18 are getting into the big 10 tournament, never know if we don't get that chance for a hot second.

Might need to go this year, with the struggles in the program and the news that only 15 of 18 are getting into the big 10 tournament, never know if we don't get that chance for a hot second.

Has that for sure been finalized? I knew there were rumors that they weren't going to invite everyone, but didn't think it was a done deal?

Edit. Just saw the Rothstein report. Damn.

Top Bottom