Big Ten Tailgate Coming for Homecoming

Best burger on campus??? It used to be Big Ten but no idea anymore.

I always thought Annie’s had the best burgers.

Sturbs used to have good burgers too.

I always thought Annie’s had the best burgers.

Sturbs used to have good burgers too.
Actually, yes Annie's is good too. I'd say they were a toss-up with Big Ten.

blue door is probably the best burger on near campus. I don't think the burger options are very good at anything in stadium village or dinkytown.

The burger at Malcolm Yards is very good. And Surly's burger. Parlour's burger is great.

I too would appreciate info on this topic. Major fry withdrawl every time I see that closed/locked door
Same people own Convention Grill in Edina. A post on their Facebook (from June) says all their family of restaurants will eventually reopen. Says they are reopening one at a time but staffing shortages are the biggest issue.

Other than Annie's, I don't think campus has a good burger joint.

Same people own Convention Grill in Edina. A post on their Facebook (from June) says all their family of restaurants will eventually reopen. Says they are reopening one at a time but staffing shortages are the biggest issue.
Good to know. I’m not on Facebook so I appreciate it! My entire family heaved a sigh of relief at the news!

Holds up.

I still try to make trip every few years
One of the few old school holdouts. Village Wok in Stadium Village RIP though. No burgers but cream cheese wontons at 2am? C’mon, Man!

One of the few old school holdouts. Village Wok in Stadium Village RIP though. No burgers but cream cheese wontons at 2am? C’mon, Man!
This one hurts. Village Wok was my go to restaurant all through college.

If you’re willing to count como as close enough to campus, blue door is my pick.

Maybe it was cause we always had a few (or a lot) of beers as well, but I always loved station 280 too.

Top Bottom