Big Ten Media Days Open Thread

We only notice it because of Brew. And the Jerkeye/Becky trolls called him Tremendous Timmy and made fun of us with the word. It's a word that coaches use alot, we just have gotten a ton of flak for it.

Tremendous answer.

No one wants to talk to Ferentz

Edit: Some idiot asked if Iowa was looking forward to O$U after a couple of close games. Ferentz corrected that idiot by saying they don't have O$U on the Schedule this year or a few years in the future.

No one wants to talk to Ferentz

Edit: Some idiot asked if Iowa was looking forward to O$U after a couple of close games. Ferentz corrected that idiot by saying they don't have O$U on the Schedule this year or a few years in the future.

I love it. Lets hope coach Kill gets a bunch of ?s

Question 1: QB competition question

Important to have 2 qbs who can play.

Same idiot who asked the osu question: Marquis going to play any reciever?

What type of athlete do you want to recruit?

"we want to get athletes that reflect the state of Minnesota; that want to be in the state of Minnesota"

Kill: Feel good going into camp with current running back situation, despite loss of Eskridge.

Kill: Great thing about Big Ten is everybody on schedule can beat everyone else. We need to worry about our program more than others now.

Kill: I certainly have a vision and I shared that with our athletic director. If we do those things we have a chance to be very successful

Kill compares his style to Gary Patterson and TCU, saying they both come from the same coaching tree

@goldengopherqb5: Can't lie I felt a little weird when they put make up on my forehead and nose

Kill: Struggled on defense for a while. No. 1 thing is we've got to get people in right places. We've been able to get better on D quickly.

I've talked to Coach Mason, Coach Brewster, Coach Holtz. Gone back in history to the 60's to figure out what we want to do.

I have never laughed so hard in my life. I hope he is right.

Good links in here, many of which I somehow missed.

Top Bottom