Big Ten Football Power Rankings: Week of 10/19

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Courier & Journal is first out of the gate:

3. Minnesota

The skinny:
Time to believe in the Gophers and coach P.J. Fleck. It's hard for some to admit but Fleck's program is going to be a legitimate threat in the Big Ten West for a long time. Get ready for Friday's with Fleck on your TV.

Up next: Saturday vs. Michigan, 7:30 p.m. (ABC)

Go Gophers!!

Hopefully we put up a performance on Saturday that supports their rankings!

Black Shoe Diaries chimes in:

5. Minnesota
Our first change from the last rankings has Minnesota moving up. They did lose Kirk Ciarrocca, but PJ Fleck is a good coach, and the Gophers return Rashod Bateman. Minnesota should be a good, and could be a darkhorse for the West title.

Go Gophers!!

Nebraska Homers chime in:

(Skip to 20:15 for their take on the Gophers)

I'll gladly accept the resentful Gopher praise (and Wisconsin/Iowa hate), even if it's from a couple of dinks that think Nebraska will go 5-3.

I'll gladly accept the resentful Gopher praise (and Wisconsin/Iowa hate), even if it's from a couple of dinks that think Nebraska will go 5-3.
Nebraska can't even count to 5, let alone win 5 games this year.......

Someone posted a link to their podcast last year and I have a soft spot for their homerism. I listened last year for pure shadenfreude.

Top Bottom