Big Ten Football and Beyond

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of the diehards already watch the show, but just a plug for "Big Ten Football and Beyond", one of the BTN's weekly shows during football season. It's a great show with Dave Revsine, Gerry DiNardo, Chris Martin and Teddy Greenstein (Chicago Tribune's Big Ten writer). They cover the gamut of Big Ten football, along with touching on the national scene. I like the fact they're including Nebraska as part of their Big Ten coverage.

Much better and more interesting show than anything ESPN(U) has leading up to the week ahead in college football. It's a well put-together hour-long show. ... it doesn't drag.

I like it, and watch it when I can

I love all of the BTN Football-related programming. Mason is very good on Behind the schemes, and DiNardo is one of the best in the business. I really like the talent they have there this year aside from Amani Toomer. That guy is self-indulgent and clueless.

Between Breakdown, Press Pass, BT & Beyond, Behind the schemes, and watching 10 different coaches shows (where did the OSU show go this year???) throughout the week, my DVR is packed to the brim with BT programming. I've actually reached the limit of 50 of the number of recurring series I can program to record each time they come on, with programming on the BTN making up a large portion of the 50. Good thing my wife understands my obsession.

Top Bottom