Big Ten Conference Total QBR - 2022 Weekly Leaders...look who is ranked 3rd.

That's great. Where did he rank his previous two starts?

Yes, but Tanner is somewhat like Leidner, great for a few weeks, then a failure in a big game (like 4 of 12 for 21 yards).

It would have been great if the Sean Clifford who played against OSU was the one who played two weeks ago!

What's surprising about that? Petras had a good game against the worst team in the conference and one that is ranked #109 in defensive efficiency.
I didn’t say it was surprising, did I? I am simply pointing out that a single game statistic isn’t necessarily indicative of an entire season’s body of work.

I didn’t say it was surprising, did I? I am simply pointing out that a single game statistic isn’t necessarily indicative of an entire season’s body of work.
For the season Morgan 7th
Petras 13th amongst the qualifying 13

Just for the context of the conversation

And this is the QBR not the QB rating. So it takes into account rushing of QBs to an extent

The season total means more than any 1 game. Morgan middle of the conference feels right.

I wish PJ had as much confidence in Tanner as some on this board and maybe we wouldn't go into an offensive shell the moment we have any lead.

Top Bottom