BIG Championship

holereader

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been bantered about elsewhere earlier but with the four new west coast teams coming into the conference next season, will this game continue to be held in Indianapolis? There are several other venues including ours here in town. Is there any scuttlebutt out there on future venues if any or is this in Indy for the foreseeable future?

I think it's too early in the process to know. They are presently fighting for who has the the television rights for the Championship game.

I don't think TV rights has anything to do with which stadium hosts the game. Whomever owns the rights (FOX, for example) can just as easily broadcast it whether its in Indy, Mpls, Vegas, or NYC.

I think cities bid to host it every now and then?

I don't think TV rights has anything to do with which stadium hosts the game. Whomever owns the rights (FOX, for example) can just as easily broadcast it whether its in Indy, Mpls, Vegas, or NYC.

I think cities bid to host it every now and then?
All I could find was Indy's group had put together a bid to host through 2028, but assume the league didn't vote on anything they hadn't already committed to yet.

Lambeau? Soldier Field? I get the outdoor thing but I think it would be cool

Top Bottom